Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Loss-What's everyone's favorite diet for achieving that LEAN physique?

Dave Shutler

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Just wondering what everyone's favorite way to diet down is. I have some good tricks I use to trick my body into thinking it's getting treats lol. I use unsweetened cocoa powder a LOT among other things to keep me going strong when I am really strict.

Anything you guys do?

I try to get 500 calorie deficit along with cardio but sometimes I don't get enough protien I don't know why it's really frustrating
When it comes to tricks I cut down my diet soda it really helped me to control my apatite some times kill it !

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

For me, i can lose 2lbs of fat per week on carb cycle diet with about a 500 calorie defcit per day and workout 5 days per. Eating real clean, 5-6 meals per, and of course no sugars....

Doing this the weight comes off like clockwork.

For me, i can lose 2lbs of fat per week on carb cycle diet with about a 500 calorie defcit per day and workout 5 days per. Eating real clean, 5-6 meals per, and of course no sugars....

Doing this the weight comes off like clockwork.

When doing your carb cycle do you up fats and protiens on low carb days to hit that 500 cal deficit, or do you keep them the same and still drop carbs resulting in an even bigger cal deficit?

Just wondering what everyone's favorite way to diet down is. I have some good tricks I use to trick my body into thinking it's getting treats lol. I use unsweetened cocoa powder a LOT among other things to keep me going strong when I am really strict.

Anything you guys do?

Carb cycling seems to work best for me, but I've only done it while I wasnt taking anything.

One thing that I love and makes me feel like I'm "cheating" is beanut butter and some honey in vanilla greek yogurt or chocolate protein powder in vanilla greek yogurt.

I also use the unsweetened cocoa powder its a great antioxidant and actually has a good amount of fiber in it! I found for physique I have to do a form of fasting at least 3-4 days a week for bodyfat. Cardio is such a weapon to use but I fucking hate it especially if I can't be outside so I force myself to jumprope! My problem lies with craving sweets especially at night after like 7-10 days of being strict, and I need a shit load of it to satisfy the craving its such a binge and set back haha my Achilles heel

Top Bottom