Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss from 5iu/ED HGH?

For fat loss you want to use between 2-3iu a day. No more than that is needed. You will start seeing the results fairly soon. It is the muscle building effects that take awhile for you to see. That's also what you need the higher doses for.

But for fat loss and healing. 2-3iu a day, 5 days on 2 off. If using generic GH, then maybe bump to 4iu.

thanks for the feedback! I was taking omintrope but I was way too expensive. So I got the nortitropin instead. I think because of my weight 270lbs. I will increase the dose. HAs anyone done peptides at night and GH in the morning? Im debating it.

Your wasting your GH if you take it at night. Best to boost your natural pulse with peptides and take all your GH in the morning upon waking. Fasted cardio during this period will also boost fat loss. For results in a week no chance. You will see noticeable results using pharma in a couple of months. IMO it's best to use a lower dosage and run it longer. So 2iu a day boosted with Peps during the day and in the evening will give you a good flow of GH.
GH is good but it's expensive and no substitute for clean food and exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom