Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss expectations

Stubby

STATS:

Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 14 stone 4 pounds (about 90Kg I think???)
BodyFat: Dunno, but would prob be depressed if i knew.

So dont really know my lean body mass...., im guessing id be between 20% and 25% bf. Have a good handfull around the gut and maybe an inch or so of pinch on arms legs etc... tits are quite flabby 2.

Daily intake: I know some1 will laff/moan etc

6:30am - Multi Vitamin, Vit C, Vit B12, Cod Liver Oil Cap, 2 Xendadrine tabs, + CYCLONE protein shake 1/2 sccops with water (maximuscle) + tbsp of flax right from bottle

6:40 - 8:10 - Train journey to work :(

8:30 - Breakfast cereal with semi/skimmed milk

10:30 - cheese pasta

12:30 - 2 Xendadrine tabs

1:00 - italian pasta

3:30 - Chicken/beef etc with salsa/chili/bbq sauce (sometimes skin sometimes not)

4:45-6:45 - train journey home :( maybe a snack bar (frusli or tracker or something)

7:00 protein shake + tbsp of flax oil

8:00 workout 1 hour (if workout day)

10:00 simple post workout carbs... e.g. apple juice

11:00 - 1pm - to to beed between 11 and 1... depends whats on the box.

Not really sure how many cals are in here, never worked it out... if too little can you make suggestions on what I can add thats clean that will gimme more cals. My main aim is to speed my metabolism up because if lived for so long on snacks and 2 large meals a day.

ive put a little muscle on over the last 2 months and now want to shed the nasty fat ive accumulated. Tried ketogenic last week but really wanted to try balanced diet first as I see it a a little barbaric on my body (and i felt like total shit and had problems on the loo too:( )

Too many carbs to try and lose weight!!!

You really can't have cereal, cheese pasta and italian pasta all in the same day!! Theya re early on in the day, which is better than nothing but not good enough.

You need to increase your protein intake greatly.
2grams/lb of body weight or more.

Add the protein from before your workout to after with the carbs.

Increase water to 3 litres+/day

The Xenadrine is not working to it's full effectiveness becasue it is almost out of your system by the time you get to work. I would suggest moving the afternoon pills as late as possible between 2-4pm if you can, so that they are stil kicking when you go and train. The morning one's can be bumped up a couple of hours too.

You need to do cardio 5 days a week to lose weight

The Ketogenic diet is very tough on your system, even dangerous by some standards, and should be reserved for advanced BB folk you know and understand their bodies.

Good Luck

Tarius is right... WAY too many carbs in the diet... You want to avoid processed carbs (pasta, bread, cereal), and go to potatos, yams, rice, oatmeal. Also, try and stay away from the dairy. For protien, try egg whites, chicken, lean red meat or fish.

TAURIUS said:
Too many carbs to try and lose weight!!!

You really can't have cereal, cheese pasta and italian pasta all in the same day!! Theya re early on in the day, which is better than nothing but not good enough.

You need to increase your protein intake greatly.
2grams/lb of body weight or more.

Add the protein from before your workout to after with the carbs.

Increase water to 3 litres+/day

The Xenadrine is not working to it's full effectiveness becasue it is almost out of your system by the time you get to work. I would suggest moving the afternoon pills as late as possible between 2-4pm if you can, so that they are stil kicking when you go and train. The morning one's can be bumped up a couple of hours too.

You need to do cardio 5 days a week to lose weight

The Ketogenic diet is very tough on your system, even dangerous by some standards, and should be reserved for advanced BB folk you know and understand their bodies.

Good Luck

Everything here looks pretty good except I would suggest between 1 to 1.5 gm / per pound lbs. a day for protein mostly from foods such as chicken, fish, egg white (in the morning). I also suggest using triple threat 3/60 from Mass Quantities for daily protein shakes which has whey, egg, and milk proteins so that it does not flow through the body to quickly and thus can be broken down and processed at a slower rate as opposed to pure whey which runs through the body rapidly causing you waiste a good portion of protein.

"..You need to do cardio 5 days a week to lose weight."

Therein lies the biggest fallacy in the fitness industry.

Thanks for the info guys. Im assuming that pasta is a simple carb? BTW, the 2 pasta things are a double pack and include 2 small portions... so its not a great deal of pasta. I understand what you are saying though.

WRT the 5 days a week cardio... I've heard so many confilicting things about this I just don't have a clue. I've left it at taking a walk at lunch for 1hour in the week and thats it...

Also, the protein drink im taking (CYCLONE by MaxiMuscle) contains Creatine,Dextrose,HMB,and WHEY (and some other stuff I cant remember). The box directs to take 1.5 scoops morning and 1.5 scoops int he afternoon or before excersise (1 hour before). Im thinking that this stuff may be crap? Any1 ever heard of it or tried it?

The Xenadrine also is UK Xenadrine and so does not have ephidrine which is a shame. Im trying to get some REAL X. I am getting some great pumps from the UK stuff but not sure how much fat its making me metabolise.

Also, how many eggs whites should I be eating? and what about the yolks? I could mix the white in raw with my shake but im a little concerned about food poisoning etc from doing this... is there a major risk here?

Baked potatoe will replace my pasta now and I need to get some oatmeal... Ive heard that the commercial oatmeals are no good (sugar im assuming) so would I find decent oatmeal in health shops?

Once again, thanks for all your advice...

cheers

Top Bottom