Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Free Pringles? for cutting?

Beware.. Those fat free Pringles have an ingredient called Olestra.. Its used to make them taste good (like they have fat in them) ... Problem is Olestra has been shown to cause the "shits"!! Lables say your stools may be "loose"... Get the picture?:toilet:

Hey, listen, do whatever you want, man! EAS recommends the famous CHEAT day where you pig out on anything you want, and others share a similar strategy called a Cheat Meal. The problem is when you take it from a cheat meal or cheat day and start subbing in crappy foods regularly...even in moderation, it's going to bring you down somewhat.

Vtec96 is right about Olestra giving you the shits and it also affects absorption of nutrients so the rest of your meal might go through your digestive system but you got a fraction of the VALUE from it that you're eating it for in the first place. Not just to satisfy hunger, but to buff you up.

In general, processed foods are to be avoided, but if you want, include them all on one cheat day. I think part of the plan of a cheat day is not purely psychological, like letting the dog tear a pillow apart, but physiological. Cheat days or meals can often cause a shitload of physical pain, not exactly, but similar to loading up on carbs right after low-carbing....it just floods you with crap to excess. After a while, you'll automatically moderate yourself on the cheat days because not cheating just feels better. But you have to cheat like a wild pig once a week to get the full lesson.

Good luck, cheating, pig. j/k

B

thanks for the detailed explanation beezer. i'm gonna avoid them all together, maybe have them once a week on my cheat meal.

vtec96 said:
Beware.. Those fat free Pringles have an ingredient called Olestra.. Its used to make them taste good (like they have fat in them) ... Problem is Olestra has been shown to cause the "shits"!! Lables say your stools may be "loose"... Get the picture?:toilet:

Isn't Olestra that stuff that can't digest properly and makes your sh!t turn orange? LOL

Pound the Whole Can

joey10j said:
thanks for the detailed explanation beezer. i'm gonna avoid them all together, maybe have them once a week on my cheat meal.

Pound the whole can down! It's a cheat day, after all!

And Beezer? whats up with that?

BREEZE KEEPER lol

Sorry it took me so long to get back!! They are whole wheat pita chips! I got when I was visiting friends in CA, and can't find them in MA, so I make them. Slice up a whole wheat pita, beat some egg whites, baste the pita pieces, bake at 400 for about 15 min, and there ya go. Salt to taste.

i think they taste great and also they dont "seem" to be bad at all . i mean if you ate liek the whole can or something.. i like them

REALITY

QuikFx said:
i think they taste great and also they dont "seem" to be bad at all . i mean if you ate liek the whole can or something.. i like them

Who, on a pretty strict eating plan, wouldn't eat a whole damn can on his day off? Consider that can GONE shortly after it's opened. That's just a fact...

B

Top Bottom