Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burning supp advice

shibs

Stay frosty
Hey everyone, hows it going? I need some help here.. I'm finally getting back into lifting and gonna start running as well because I have some unwanted fat. Usually I'm trying to bulk up, so I know very little about trying to lose weight. I'm going to start carb cycling, I'm thinking 2 days low carbs, 1 day moderate carbs. Any thoughts on this? I'll be lifting and running 3-5 days a week. I'm about 6'1'' and 200lbs.

Supplements I need some help too.. I haven't been around to see all the new products need2 and others have put out so some recommendations would be awesome. I have no idea how to stack these either.. Basically I'm lost as hell when it comes to losing weight, but I want a killer stack. Thanks for the help guys, I'm excited to expand my knowledge in this area a bit.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

I love that combo. I've been doing Need2slin and N2burn and its helped me shred up all the way to 6% bodyfat ;)

Yep, I'm on n2slin and albuterol now for another 3 weeks then switching to the forged burner/n2slin combo for another three...shooting for 8%

As far as the carb cycling from what I have learned is 1-2 days of carbs (complex ones not garbage) and the remainder 5-6 days of low carbs. Make sure to eat meats with fat as this will be your
bodies energy source. Without the fats you will hit that carb crash we all hear about. I tried this for a month and it worked really well. Actually the plan I tried had me go 10 days without any carbs at all! That sucked, and thats the reason to make sure you eat healty fats.

As far as the carb cycling from what I have learned is 1-2 days of carbs (complex ones not garbage) and the remainder 5-6 days of low carbs. Make sure to eat meats with fat as this will be your
bodies energy source. Without the fats you will hit that carb crash we all hear about. I tried this for a month and it worked really well. Actually the plan I tried had me go 10 days without any carbs at all! That sucked, and thats the reason to make sure you eat healty fats.

Alright thanks bro that helps alot. And thanks everyone for throwing out all the good combos, I'm gonna have to research into my options a bit now on how I wanna cycle these products >:)

Oh anyone have some need2 military discount code? :)

Top Bottom