Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burners

Mehta

Im in a cycle right now and things are goin pretty well. I up 15 pounds and im looking to gain 5 more and then try real hard to cut my bodyfat. Im starting winny next week and I wanted to take a fat burner as well. I would like to take an over the counter item such as Hydroxycut or an NYC stack. Clens are an option but I dont know if its worth it.

My question is what is the best over the counter fat burner that can preserve muscle as well. I also wanted to know a good way to stack shit. For example, Does Hydroxycut or NYC stack lose its potency after a certain amount of time?

Little new to all of this, so thanks for the help

Mehta said:
Im in a cycle right now and things are goin pretty well. I up 15 pounds and im looking to gain 5 more and then try real hard to cut my bodyfat. Im starting winny next week and I wanted to take a fat burner as well. I would like to take an over the counter item such as Hydroxycut or an NYC stack. Clens are an option but I dont know if its worth it.

My question is what is the best over the counter fat burner that can preserve muscle as well. I also wanted to know a good way to stack shit. For example, Does Hydroxycut or NYC stack lose its potency after a certain amount of time?

Little new to all of this, so thanks for the help
why don't you think clen is worth it?
i think you would see best results running clen 2 weeks then nyc 2 weeks then clen again, etc

Top Bottom