Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast endurance boost?

Tbol would only improve the amount of power you can put out on the crank which yes, does make you go faster but again, this does not equal higher V02 max. I would suggest trying the GW, B12, 2 cups of coffee and fluid pedaling. Smooth pedal cadence can greatly improve your output and endurance overall. Smooth pedaling at a high rpm is far better than mashing down for long periods of time. Tbol would also take a while to see some effects so if you need to boost up quick just look into some natural Testosterone supplements from your vitamin shop. If you wanted to take steroids then I would time it better so that you are hitting the event just as your cycle is in full peek to maximize your performance. Patience, consistency and hard work should never be overlooked for improving any part of your life - especially training for races. Failing in a race and coming in last is great for learning what you need to do right next time. There always has to be a first place and a last place - keep that in mind. When you race prepare yourself to win but also go into the event calm by knowing that what ever happens will only help you better prepare for the next event. Dream, have a vision, believe and you will get there. Train smarter not harder my friend. No majik pills helped Lance win 7 tours - he also trained his ass off consistently.

elite, what sort of performance boost does this give? also what sides are there? people say bad things about cortisone

elite, what sort of performance boost does this give? also what sides are there? people say bad things about cortisone

It won't boost your performance per se but it will dull the pain and allow you to push harder than you could without it. This is why it is banned.

Top Bottom