Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F@#ked up Pituitary gland?

How much did the arimadex and other anti e's raise your test levels?I may be mistaken but I beleive the male body produces 10-12mg of test per week naturally.What did yours jump up to

Hey Powerlifter450

Well first thing you have to relize is there is two kinds of test that is measured.

( definitiona are how I understand them and may not be 100% accurate, but a broad def)

1. Free test/ This is the testosterone in your body that is unbound and readily available for your body to use. This is the important test and will indicate to a doctor weather you nead treatment for Low T-Levels

2. Totall test/ is the totall test in your body. Only a certain amount of this will be able to flow freeley through the blood hence free testosterone. As said above this is the test your body has acess to to use.

Normals ( depends on the measurment)

Free test - 16-40\
Total test- ??? someone can add to this I forgot I think its over 300

I have had blood work come back with my Total test way abouve normal but a real Low free test. free test is the number a doc uses to see if treatment is working, but they get readings on both numbers sometimes

My history

When I first went into the doc my Free test was 5.0
With a 1.0 LH ( this was 2 months after a cycle with clomid therapy)

He put me on clomid for about 5 months. the highest my Free test ever got was 9.8. MY LH reached normal levels (4.0) and have stayed there ever since restimulation is administered.

Doc said clomid was not working and put me on replacement for about 3 months. The clomid would not get me to the normal of 16-41

Went off replacement and was put on tamoxafin for 3 months...At my best I was at Free test of 16 and a Totall of 450( WAY better then clomid)

Went off tha tamoxafin and I dropped to a Free of 9.0 and at Totall of 230

So now we are contimplating permenant replacement. I dont feel any dirfeerent then ever before, all the junk works so I have to think this has been a condition for a long time. I have never had an easy time putting on muscle so who knows......I just have to bank sperm before I go on for a long time. We have also disgussed armidex

BTW he does not know of AAS use, I dont know about you giuys but I like having insurence for this type of stuff. All you guys that tell you docs everything and have insurence just remeber insurence co.s have access to ALL your medical records .......just something to think about

Hi fozy, why didn't you or the doctor decide to stay on the tamoxifen?It seems it works well for you!There are woman with breast cancer who take tamoxifen for many years,without ANY side-effects after they are "cleaned" from the cancer.I would prefer taking an anti-estr. above taking test continously (ok, it's gel, though...)with the risk off shutting your HPTA down completely.

true...16 is normal but still LOW normal with the tamoxafin...........I might consider that as an option though, i want to try arimidex

Top Bottom