Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

F**k i love tren

Bully

New member
i swear it has got to be the best damn anabolic on earth. i hear alot of people complain about the sides, night sweats, insomnia, limp dick,(if taken without test i guess) aggression, blah blah blah. but i don't get any of those. sometimes it's a little hard to fall asleep, but i think that's just cause i'm so fucking happy from looking in the mirror and seeing the results. but once i do i sleep like a baby with strange testosterone induced dreams. i get a little more aggression, but shit that's a good thing as long as you're not a jackass and have a problem with self control, i just take the extra aggression out on my wife when i screw her senseless, then take the rest out at the gym. i love tren so damn much i think i'd smoke the shit if i could! well maybe that's a little far fetched, but did i mention i love tren? if i ever have another kid, i think if it's a girl i'll name her trenbolina and if it's a boy maybe TRENton, ha ha, get it, TRENton. oh and did i mention that i love tren?
this post really was just an excuse for me to ramble about how much i love tren.
 
lol your getting me hyped bully, what are u running besides tren and whats your dosages and cycle look like?
 
Would I be correct in assuming that you are running your own "home made" tren? Maybe you could share your current dosing indications and number of weekly injections with the rest of us.

Congrats on your gains and good luck with the rest of your cycle.


The CEO
 
yeah, it's "homebrew". i'm only 10 days into this cycle. tren 75 mg ed, test prop 50 mg ed. 10 or 12 weeks, not sure yet. very simple cycle. but if you saw my post about my "lost then found" winny, i will now be running winny(oral) 50 mg ed. i wasn't gonna run any winny, but then i found it, now i just can't resist.

i'm only 5'10", but i weigh 230 @ 12% bf. when i started the cycle 10 days ago i weighed 223 same bf. this cycle seems to be getting off to a good start as far as my body's response. i'm not really trying to bulk, just harden up a little, as i got a little soft since my last cycle 6 months ago. but, this tren makes me feel like somebody injected JB weld into my muscles. hard as a rock and that's only ten days.
 
Ive used tren 3 different times. Ive said this many times. Tren is the shit! Im starting a tes/eq/var cycle in the summer and strongly considering throwing in Tren. Anyone would run this type of stack?
 
I'm running test/tren/eq/tbol.

1-4 - Turinabol 60,gs/ED
1-14 - test 125mgs/EW
1-14 - 600mgs/EW
1-8 or 10 - tren E 300-400mgs/EW (still deciding on the dosage)
 
Im running the exact same thing 5 days from now! God I can't wait... Tren/Prop with some Tbol thrown in... tren is the GOD OF AS!
 
Trenbolone is the most composition changing AAS available to us today, hands down. If it weren't for the damn libido issues, you could easily run it alone far more successfully than running testosterone alone.
 
UFC22 said:
I'm running test/tren/eq/tbol.

1-4 - Turinabol 60,gs/ED
1-14 - test 125mgs/EW
1-14 - 600mgs/EW
1-8 or 10 - tren E 300-400mgs/EW (still deciding on the dosage)
im gonna be doing that exact cycle, hows it going
 
It is not in the process as of yet. It will start in the beginning of april. Finishing up PT for my shoulder at the moment. Totally psyched tho!
 
You can run Tren alone if you have dostinex. Just pasted this in other thread but heres the info cited from Bill Roberts page.

Since it lowers prolactin very efficiently, Dostinex will even get rid sexual dysfunction caused by excess prolactin (5) (which is (anecdotally at least) highly correlative with the use of certain steroids like the Nandrolones and Trenbolones (Deca and Tren). This is great news for everyone who loves Tren and Deca, because those two steroids are really great additions to almost any cycle- but many people avoid using them because of the possibility of them causing impotence (often called “deca dick”).
 
Tren is the shiznit. I sleep with mine everynight until its time to run it again.
 
ilpadrone said:
do you like tren enantate or acetate best?
ACETATE ACETATE ACETATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with all the good bro's here it is the sheeit!
I also was lucky to not suffer any of the side effects commonly associated with it. Maybe it was AG cialis that covered that lol
 
The first time I used it it was BD's Trinabol-150 with Sustanon. Had no sides and loved the results. Next time I used Tren enanthate with Sustanon and couldn't cum for the life of me. I can get it up and fuck for hours but I just can't cum. This really sucks. It's been three week from the last dose of tren and I still have the problem. If this happens to you at some point you're love for tren will change.

Although getting the best head of my life for over an hour was a rather interesting experience. It could have gone on more but she said she just got to tried and her jaw was hurting.
 
Now this sounds like I can better go with the acetate while I still can.
Chemical Muscle Enhancement says 30-90mg EOD.

Now what dosages do you guys run tren acetate? ;)
 
i run tren acetate at 75mg or so ED, some run it EOD, but i don't mind the frequent injections, im currently running tren Hex with GREAT results at the moment, almost done though....:(
 
i had to pull this up and just say "FUCK I LOVE TREN!!!!" AHAHAH. i'm now on day 34 of this cycle. started at 223lbs @ 12-13% bf now i'm at 236 lbs @ 10%bf. vascularity is off the wall, atleast on my arms. bf is still a little high though for the vascularity i want, but i love it when i have vains popping out all over the place. doing very little cardio, maybe 1 or 2 times a week for a half hour. i hate cardio, especially when on tren. current dosages are tren ace, 100mg ed, test prop still 50mg ed, winny oral 100mg ed, 50 am, 50 pm. i upped the tren from 75mg to 100mg just to see what i could tolerate, never went that high before. definately have a little more sides at that dose, but they are tolerable. the worst side is the feeling of fatigue. gonna stretch this out for 16 weeks this time. the last 6 weeks i'm gonna cut like a mad man. cardio 5 days a week and drop my cals from 4500 to 3000 maybe lower. i usually don't change my cycles around so much in the middle of them, but this time i've just been pushing the limits and seeing what i can get out of it. anyway......TREN IS THE SHIT.
 
If I could marry tren..I would!! love tren as well...Tren should be done ED...50-75mgs at the least..some run it higher...
 
Big_Joe said:
Next time I used Tren enanthate with Sustanon and couldn't cum for the life of me. I can get it up and fuck for hours but I just can't cum. This really sucks. It's been three week from the last dose of tren and I still have the problem.

Same issue with my tren E, yes i'm running with test. :(
 
bee down said:
Same issue with my tren E, yes i'm running with test. :(

Dayum im in week 3 i still have 4 more before incorporating it into my cycle, makes my wanna throw it in now lol, Stop the temptation, not fair. LOL
 
Ahhhh, Tren... Never liked it cause I tried it for a few days and nothing much happened. But then I tried it for longer @ 50mg ED, and our love blossomed like flowers in the springtime. :heart: If Tren had a teat, I would suck it. I just want to beat down all those selfish, greedy cows out in their poop-filled fields in the midwest that are hoarding Tren... They have some nerve, keeping all that Tren for themselves! :evil:
 
I ain't gay, but you guys are making my dick hard! I start my Test/Tren/EQ/Winny cycle in 2 weeks and I can't fucking wait. First time with Tren, Im sure im gonna love it and be right back on here professing my love as well.

J
 
JayWill said:
I ain't gay, but you guys are making my dick hard! I start my Test/Tren/EQ/Winny cycle in 2 weeks and I can't fucking wait. First time with Tren, Im sure im gonna love it and be right back on here professing my love as well.

J

Im on day 15 of my cycle 350trenace-350prop +Tbol. And I'm already up 10lbs... maybe some water but holy shit i feel strong. Bench up 20, squat and dead up 40...

I FUCKING LOVE TREN! - wait its time for another shot - = :evil:
 
People fear me on that shit,because i aint playing the radio...For people that dont know con slang thats i aint taking no shit peroid! Maybe i should try these whimpy dose everyone else are running...350 a week is low..
 
Tren is the nectar of the gods. Test and tren is hands down the best stack there is. It'll make you a little crazy, but its worth it. I'm cutting on this stack now along with some clen and I'm getting thicker, cutter and more vascular by the day. Strength is also constantly increasing.
 
cute panties CEI

corporate ceo said:
Would I be correct in assuming that you are running your own "home made" tren? Maybe you could share your current dosing indications and number of weekly injections with the rest of us.

Congrats on your gains and good luck with the rest of your cycle.


The CEO
 
Tren shutdown isn't as it can be if you run dostinex straight through from my experience. Plus you will still have a raging sex drive. But yea, tren is awesome- I hope to try the enanth for my next cycle.
 
What do u guys think about a Tren/Test/Masteron cycle. Just started a T-n-T and masteron cycle that looks like:

200mg Tren Enth/wk
500mg Test Enth/wK
300mg Masteron/wk

I am 235lbs 29yrs old 6ft tall 13%bf. Looking to cut down below 10% bf and stay around the same weight. I have done alot of bulking cycles over the years but this is the first cutting cycle. Please critique...
 
Bully said:
i swear it has got to be the best damn anabolic on earth. i hear alot of people complain about the sides, night sweats, insomnia, limp dick,(if taken without test i guess) aggression, blah blah blah. but i don't get any of those. sometimes it's a little hard to fall asleep, but i think that's just cause i'm so fucking happy from looking in the mirror and seeing the results. but once i do i sleep like a baby with strange testosterone induced dreams. i get a little more aggression, but shit that's a good thing as long as you're not a jackass and have a problem with self control, i just take the extra aggression out on my wife when i screw her senseless, then take the rest out at the gym. i love tren so damn much i think i'd smoke the shit if i could! well maybe that's a little far fetched, but did i mention i love tren? if i ever have another kid, i think if it's a girl i'll name her trenbolina and if it's a boy maybe TRENton, ha ha, get it, TRENton. oh and did i mention that i love tren?
this post really was just an excuse for me to ramble about how much i love tren.


i liked the gains i got off it but i dont know i think i needed a higher dosage than 300mg/wk. i want serious gains not just good gains, and at a 4-5,000 calorie and 400 gm protein diet a day, i felt i shouldve gotten better gains. im gonna up the shit to 600mg/wk next time.
 
Damn damn still didn't start! I hear them frisky little bottles in the back room calling my name ;) Patience my little glass babies.. patience.. soon you'll be sucked up the pipe and shot into were you'll feel best.
Daddy has to wait for your trainbuddy Winstrol to arrive first..
I know you both will have a wonderful 8 weeks up my ass..lol
Yeahaaaa
 
Top Bottom