Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme Protien drinks...

AlwaysGrowing

Has anyone used this product before? I workout at Gold Gym and they just started selling this product this week. I bought one yesterday and it wasn't to bad, but it left my mouth real dry. It was the fruit punch flavor.It had 43g of isolated whey protein with no carbs, or sugars, or artificial additives. I payed $4 for one drink but I would like to know if anyone has used it and where can I find the cheaper. It sure does beat that awful shake.

Personally i prefer the shake, after a shake i am somewhat full.(for at least a little while, i am on EQ so hunger is a problem) If i drink Extreme protein, i am still hungry. Maybe you just have to look for a better shake? What shakes are you drinking?

M56M

I have been drinking that Gainers Fuel 2500. It has 75g of protien and I forgot what the carbs and all were. It taste pretty good but I am just sick of drinking something as thick as that. I was thinking that the Extreme drinks would be a little eaiser to swallow.

I perfer zero carb Isopure they're about the same price but I love the taste. If you buy them by the case you can get them for cheap. Call Vitaplus in Concord for a good price (925) 687-1765. He has the hooks on all the supps. You can go to his web site at www.vitaplus.ws but they only show some of the inventory.

I found the Ultimate drink - and i've tryed them all. Its called "zero carb Isopure" by Perfect

40g - ion exchange whey protien isolate
0 fat
o carb
80mg sodium
45mg potassium
160 cals
no arificial flavors or preservatives
cost: $3.50

Comes in 1/2 doz. flavors and goes down like koolaid. The shit is absorbed super fast - you can work out 1/2 hr later. I usually have one 1/2 hour before my workout and another right after. Great pumps and good recup time.

I buy it in cases of 12 and the health food store gives me 10% off.

ciao,

h.

I drink the Isopure Zero Carbs, strawberry & cream, in the 3lbs container. I mix it with water and it taste pretty good, not thick at all. Definitely one of the better protein drinks i have tasted, and i think i have been through most of them.

M56M

Top Bottom