Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Extreme" Cutting Diet. Opinions? Modifications?

dude im in very similar situation to you.i lost a lot of fat over this year,and now im this skinny guy with no muscle.thats really weird for me , because i used to be a big strong fat kid,and now at 16 im 6 three and thin.i just wannt a general athletic body,i dont care too much about bulking up.now im slowly forming a normal diet,which is bassicly high carbs medium protein and low fat.i think if i just eat well,do light weights and ride my bike alot i will maintain and actually build my shape. i hope.

T-
If you're only runnin' the diet for a few weeks it's okay, but I agree with some of the stuff NC dropped on you. Eat, Train, Eat. Then once you're 17 or 18 worry about the diet. Just grow.

oh yah sorry,i didnt mean that you dont have muscle.you actually have a descent build,mine is weird.about the eating thing i dont know,eating quality is important right?

Do yall think 7 days a week of am 45 mins of cardio on an empty stomach, 4 days of weight trainng , 50p 30f 20c diet training split would be good for an endomorph thats about 5 '11 180 pounds , 22 years old, and about 20% bodyfat would be rly good for cutting ? Also I want to maintain my strength or if possible get stronger while getting leaner.... If anyone has any suggestions on a better diet could you please explain to me what it is and why it would be better ? As well as better training splits or just anything you see wrong. Please message me or email me (Preffered) @ [email protected]

Top Bottom