Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extra supps while on cycle ?

nickb86

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
Hi i am planning to do a cycle of test, sust ot E for 12 weeks i have my pct sorted.

I usually work out natural and use:

Gaspari super pump- Nitrous oxide pre workout drink

Gaspari creatine

Are these products suitable for use when on cycle as iv heard you get good pumps on cycle so with the noz i imagine im gonna explode lol ?

And would the creatine possibly make me hold more water from the test and look abit bloated or would it just help with the gains ?

I alos have some L-arginine tablets aswell saving them for my pct and after cycle time

Any opinions are apprecited thanks nick......

Hi i am planning to do a cycle of test, sust ot E for 12 weeks i have my pct sorted.

Gaspari creatine

Are these products suitable for use when on cycle as iv heard you get good pumps on cycle so with the noz i imagine im gonna explode lol ?

And would the creatine possibly make me hold more water from the test and look abit bloated or would it just help with the gains ?

I alos have some L-arginine tablets aswell saving them for my pct and after cycle time

Yes, you can and should continue to take your supplements as you would when training natural.

when i do my cycle will use liver stuff Prob N2BM stuff do i need a liver prodcut when not on a cycle with these products never heard of it b4, cheers nick

Gaspari creatine

yes but you should always cycle stims, i'd worry more about the extra food your gonna need on cycle... Better Protein Bars - No Bake Protein Bars these make for great meals on the goal or snacks in between meals and are packed with good calories and much better and cheaper for you than any pre-packaged protein bar

Gaspari creatine

I only use the basics on cycle..vitamin mineral,,whey isolate,,efa'sthats about it.

For that cycle, all u really need is something for blood pressure. That, plus a mult vit. I think u can get by with 5 tabs of n2guard plus a decent vitamin per day. That is such a simple cycle, so you won't need tons of supps for on cycle. If it were me, I'd run HCG starting week 4 @ 300ius every 4 days until last pin. Then, follow the basic pct protocol that they recommend on here. Simple, simple.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

And as far as creatine goes, I tried using it on cycle on my last run and didn't notice a bit of difference while on. Next time, I'll save it for pct , when i know i can feel it working. Seems to work much better for me while not on. Hope this helps. It's just what I've noticed has benefited me. The most important supp while "on" is food! Good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Top Bottom