Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eXperts who would get ripped fastest?

mr. springbreak

eXperts who would get ripped fastest?

who whould get ripped fastest if someone who could only eat one of these for 6 weeks:

1)chicken breast and nuts

2) chicken breast and broccoli

3)chicken breast and brown rice

4) chicken breast and flack seed oil

please RATE THEM IN ORDER..

I'm basing my picks on a ketogenic diet. Flax is good fat, so are nuts. Both of those combinations have no carbs. Broccoli has a few carbs, but it's really good for you as well(anitoxidants, etc.). Brown rice is also healthy and contains lots of complex carbs, but I've found that no carbs is the best way to go when dieting.

well

3 would be the easiest

1 and 4 would produce fast but unhealthy results

2 would be good for a few days

however, why not eat one from each

chicken breast with nuts for breakfast

chicken breast with broccoli lunch

chicken breast with flax for dinner

chicken breast and brown rice post workout

do that, with a coupe of multivitamins and you will be shredded come spring break. (but unhappy with all that damn chicken)

first of all y are u asking this, are u planning on using just one of these?
also i would put 2,3,4,1 due to calorie amounts basically, but if each was to be put according to the bodyweight i would use the brown rice and chicken one then flax and chicken two.

1 and 4 would leave you seriously constipated after 6 weeks, otherwise any of them would work as long as calorie intake was below maintenance. 1, 2 and 4 would affect your lifts in the gym (if you're a lifter). As a lifter, if I was stuck on a dessert island and only had those options, I would choose 3. In the real world, I would combine all of the above into a healthy, more balanced diet.

Top Bottom