Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced a little case of pixystix rage today.

NJSerious

Banned
So I love my pixy sticks, I know they are filled with sugar, and are outlawed by my mother due to their tendency to raise natural sugar levels, shrink the testicles, produce hyper-activity, and something I have experienced first hand due to my rebellious attitude and persistent attitude to keep sticking - "pixy rage".

So I was driving to the local Wendy's to get a couple spicy chicken sandwiches because that wendy's song was stuck in my head...how does it go...oh yeah "How about some wendy's lattte niiiiiight" I think Barry White sings or some other deep-voiced sexy black man. Anyways back to my story...I get to the drive thru window and an African American young lady answers with a "What chew want yo?" I get a little irritated, but no big deal, I get what I pay for, and I guess im not paying for service at all....So i proceed to give her my list, two spicy chicken sandwiches, and a fry, im bulking, what the hell. So upon giving her my list, I hear the african princess repeating my order, or atleast trying to the best she can with her dick-sucking, heroin-injecting diploma...."Nigga, you said you wanted a Cheeseburga, some friiiiiiies, and some Chillay?" .......At this point im getting more and more agitated......the pixy sugar is flowing through my veins and I feel myself about to explode......but once again, I let it slide.....and I repeat my order, she finally gets it after the 7th time of repeating it and says "Aiight yo, drive the the fuck through nigga" I drive up, at this point I want my fucking food and to get the fuck out of there without having to knock this gorilla the fuck out. Getting to the window, orangutan herself pops her ugly face out of the window and stares at my car, noticing the 19 inch rims, she goes "Nigga, thats one hot whip, let mah ass get a ride" I proceed to tell her to give me my food so I can get the fuck out of there. She takes another 15 minutes, finally comes back and I look in the bag and my whole order is fucked up. I jump out of my fucking car, the pixy sugar shooting out of my ears, nose and ass from the steam, shoot my skinny ass through the drive thru window, and fucking nail her in her face mutliple times then stomp on her tits repeatedly, i took the soda machine i think and stuck her head under it and poured every fucking soda imaginable on her ugly face....too bad they didnt have Grape soda, she would have loved that. Anyways, the managers finally got me under somehwat control i got my food and drove home.

Seriously, are you white or what? What are you? What is your ethnicity? By the way, Ninja's are japanese. Well, all except for a select few westerners.

ninja1.jpg

NJSerious said:
So I love my pixy sticks, I know they are filled with sugar, and are outlawed by my mother due to their tendency to raise natural sugar levels, shrink the testicles, produce hyper-activity, and something I have experienced first hand due to my rebellious attitude and persistent attitude to keep sticking - "pixy rage".

So I was driving to the local Wendy's to get a couple spicy chicken sandwiches because that wendy's song was stuck in my head...how does it go...oh yeah "How about some wendy's lattte niiiiiight" I think Barry White sings or some other deep-voiced sexy black man. Anyways back to my story...I get to the drive thru window and an African American young lady answers with a "What chew want yo?" I get a little irritated, but no big deal, I get what I pay for, and I guess im not paying for service at all....So i proceed to give her my list, two spicy chicken sandwiches, and a fry, im bulking, what the hell. So upon giving her my list, I hear the african princess repeating my order, or atleast trying to the best she can with her dick-sucking, heroin-injecting diploma...."Nigga, you said you wanted a Cheeseburga, some friiiiiiies, and some Chillay?" .......At this point im getting more and more agitated......the pixy sugar is flowing through my veins and I feel myself about to explode......but once again, I let it slide.....and I repeat my order, she finally gets it after the 7th time of repeating it and says "Aiight yo, drive the the fuck through nigga" I drive up, at this point I want my fucking food and to get the fuck out of there without having to knock this gorilla the fuck out. Getting to the window, orangutan herself pops her ugly face out of the window and stares at my car, noticing the 19 inch rims, she goes "Nigga, thats one hot whip, let mah ass get a ride" I proceed to tell her to give me my food so I can get the fuck out of there. She takes another 15 minutes, finally comes back and I look in the bag and my whole order is fucked up. I jump out of my fucking car, the pixy sugar shooting out of my ears, nose and ass from the steam, shoot my skinny ass through the drive thru window, and fucking nail her in her face mutliple times then stomp on her tits repeatedly, i took the soda machine i think and stuck her head under it and poured every fucking soda imaginable on her ugly face....too bad they didnt have Grape soda, she would have loved that. Anyways, the managers finally got me under somehwat control i got my food and drove home.

I was honestly going to make a post almost identical to this last week. I find that odd. Mine would have involved a dispute over 'biggie sizing' though.

Re: Re: Experienced a little case of pixystix rage today.

nordstrom said:

I was honestly going to make a post almost identical to this last week. I find that odd. Mine would have involved a dispute over 'biggie sizing' though.

hmm weird.

Re: Re: Re: Experienced a little case of pixystix rage today.

NJSerious said:

hmm weird.

we must be soulmates. I forget the jist of mine, it just involved me saying 'i told yo ass to biggie size that shit'.

Top Bottom