Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with the Omega Project

i'm sure a lot of you have seen my before and after with the Omega Project. Great results and the proof is in the puddin!!!!

Haha! Hands down...the BEST thing you can do with saved up poker money. That's so awesome. ;)

I loved reading your story and can totally relate to the stark comparison of feeling soft, fat lethargic, versus the way you feel when following Omega's directions...huge difference!

Way to go.

Omega's program is excellent. I particularly recommend it if you have had trouble activating/working certain groups. My shoulders, back, and towards the end legs improved significantly on the program.

Unfortunately, I got ill towards the end of the program, and at the moment am slowly getting better, and hope to restart the program when 100%

His routine is particularly good for a new lifter looking to learn how to live properly and gain lots of knowledge quickly, experienced lifters open to a fresh approach, and (I would think) anyone looking to gain muscle with very minimal chance of injury - it is a program you could perform I would think in your fifties and beyond (it's not a "soft" program, but is taxing on your muscles, not joints).

Thats great to hear! I just signed up and can't wait. I have been training for over 7 years however I have always had trouble getting my legs and arms to grow. I am pumped!

I have only heard praise OMEGA and the OMEGA Project---I don't think any bro/broette on this board would have a bad thing to say--:bigkiss:

But the results of the participants in The OMEGA Project speak for themselves
:D

One day I will get my tight-wad wife to let me join before I am too far gone- :(

My only advice on the omega program is to really concentrate on performing the exercises as he prescribes, as this seems crucial to success.

For me this meant on some exercises practicing them at home with hardly any weight at all (not to fatigue, just to perfect form and mind muscle connection) as previously I struggled to exercise back properly

My only advice on the omega program is to really concentrate on performing the exercises as he prescribes, as this seems crucial to success.

For me this meant on some exercises practicing them at home with hardly any weight at all (not to fatigue, just to perfect form and mind muscle connection) as previously I struggled to exercise back properly

agree--proper form is about the most underrated factor to growth---all the gear in the world will not help sloppy lifting--that is where OMEGA comes in

I did the The Omega Project and it's the only way I'll be training forever! Adding lbm and loosing weight at the same time without AS was amazing! I am taking some time off from other injury's ( not from the omega project) and being sick, but after this cold, I'll be back at it and hitting it hard!
Btw, 3 different girls in the last 2 weeks has been fun :)

ahahaha. that always is great man. since omega i can get girls that aren't fatties so i can relate :)

Top Bottom