Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Exercises People OVERUSE **

Hold up now I been in the gym for years now so I know my way around, however I rarely ever pay any attention to what's going on around me. On a military base ther isn't much to see anyway, but out in town or back home there's way too many stripper types vying for attention to give in.

So for the sake of my concentration. I got the head phones on as loud as they will go and I'm jammen somthing like Ministry, Fear Factory or Pantera.

If the guys that do crappy sets of squats bought a nice weight belt there would be less confusion as to whether or not their form is percise. I bought a sweet Cardillo a couple of years ago and my squat began to climb.

My pet peeve is guys working arms all the fucken time. Confusing pump with exhaustion. Too concerned with filling there sleeves to "look big" instead of actually getting big like me. Ha, ha:D

I say fuck'em. When I see'em next they'll swear I'm on the juice!!!:vanp: :doublefi:

besides my partner only one other person at the gym deadlifts,and a different one does straight leg deads..............but me and my partner are the only ones doing sumo deadlifts........ its funny too......... everyone in the gym stops and looks at us....... i do 315 for 4 reps on a platform so i can go lower.......... people look at me like i have an extra eye or something........ they all think im a FREAK!!!

i'll take that as a compliment

but the most overused is the fricking row of leg extension, seated,standing and lying leg curls

do these people really think its the way to huge legs......... im knocking the excercies...... but when you have a cult of people at my gym of people who only train with those...... its funny

they load up the machines lean way back and swing with all their might

gee...... i cant figure out why their legs dont grow?

Top Bottom