Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex juicer: AD-1 from now on!

Studly Hungwell

Can't live with the paranoia with gear. 2nd week of AD-1 and getting same results I would off a mild cycle of anavar only.

Anyone who knows me would say if you said PH were nothing but shit, I would say you were preaching to the choir. After reading stories here i just had to try it as nobody reported bad results.

The gear days are over. AD-1 will take its place. Up 5 pounds and incredible stregth. 500mgs. a day.

I agree, I gained six keepable pounds off Mag-10 in two weeks about 80% of what I would have gained on 500mg/wk of Test and 75mg ed of TA. Those are pretty good results at my level, 245lbs 12% BF at 5'10" pre Mag-10 251 and 12% BF two months post Mag-10. I'm currently dieting with one+ and having great results. Most guys who slam the OTC steroids have never tried the latest crop. Besides, the risk of using illegal steroids definitely outweighs the benefits. However, I would still recommend the clomid.....

JavaGuru said:
I agree, I gained six keepable pounds off Mag-10 in two weeks about 80% of what I would have gained on 500mg/wk of Test and 75mg ed of TA. Those are pretty good results at my level, 245lbs 12% BF at 5'10" pre Mag-10 251 and 12% BF two months post Mag-10. I'm currently dieting with one+ and having great results. Most guys who slam the OTC steroids have never tried the latest crop. Besides, the risk of using illegal steroids definitely outweighs the benefits. However, I would still recommend the clomid.....

Why did you stop the mag 10 after two weeks if you were getting good results? I just started it monday and was going to stay on for four weeks. Just wondering if you get better results two weeks on, two weeks off like biotest recommends or 4 weeks straight.

Studly Hungwell said:
Can't live with the paranoia with gear. 2nd week of AD-1 and getting same results I would off a mild cycle of anavar only.

Anyone who knows me would say if you said PH were nothing but shit, I would say you were preaching to the choir. After reading stories here i just had to try it as nobody reported bad results.

The gear days are over. AD-1 will take its place. Up 5 pounds and incredible stregth. 500mgs. a day.

well fuckin A!!

you made my day

I stopped after two weeks because I've always done two week cycles. Back in the early 90's Dan Duchaine wrote about short cycles as one way of preventing HPTA shutdown, this was before Clomid was widely used to start the HPTA. What I discovered was that I could gain eight 'keepable' pounds with every two week cycle, I doubt I would have gained thirty two 'keepable' pounds from an eight week cycle. Also, it's easier to keep up training intensity and proper diet while reducing the risk of injury. I've just stayed with what works, I am doing a 1-test/4-ad cutting cycle right now that will last ten weeks with two weeks of clomid following. Finally, the mag-10 was much too expensive to stay on for too long at max dosage. I have a good job but I'm not independently wealthy. :D

Thanks Java, I might try a three week cycle instead of four. I'm on my fourth day and have gained 4 pounds, but haven't noticed much of a strength increase. :D

I used 1AD a while back, and juiced a couple of times before hand as well. I was taking 600mg/day for 5 weeks, then tapered down. Total weight gained was 17 pounds, and I kept 14 of it. Awesome IMO.

Top Bottom