Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Everyone Seems So Sensitive Today !!! ***

Hannibal said:

Touche'...actually I wasn't trying to flame you, but to a Marine Honor is everything. And when you question their integrity you have question their very existance. There are some things that you can joke about, but a Marine's honor is not one of them. I don't think TinyB was being sensitive...just being a Gung Ho Marine!!

exactly..thanx H.

May1010 said:
Apparently, there are people who can dish it out but can't take it! :mix:

Like you? It seems that every time someone dishes you and then provides proof of their dishing material, you deny it or run and delete the thread.

You seem to dish semi-well, but then you want anyone banned who dishes you.

Hannibal said:

Do you know anything about being a Marine??!

Watched most of Full Metal Jacket for the umpteenth time last night.....damn I love that show.

I've slept with several, so to answer your question, yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touche'...actually I wasn't trying to flame you, but to a Marine Honor is everything. And when you question their integrity you have question their very existance. There are some things that you can joke about, but a Marine's honor is not one of them. I don't think TinyB was being sensitive...just being a Gung Ho Marine!!

No I was never a Marine before you ask

It might be going a little far to say "honor is everything" to a marine, a job is still just a job, no matter how extreme

totally agree with you May, some just don't have patience

May1010 said:

I've slept with several, so to answer your question, yes.

I think you know what its like having a Marine ram his rod up your ass,but i doubt you actually know what its like being a Marine.Being with one doesnt count.

Top Bottom