Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Everyone Seems So Sensitive Today !!! ***

M

May1010

Apparently, there are people who can dish it out but can't take it! :mix:

Yeah, really. What's wrong with humans these days? (Then again, what's ever been right with them?)

-Warik

hey warik, how come you always speak as if you are not human, seems weird but thats how i see it. lol

~WizKid :kaioken:

I still don't understand why everyone jumped down my throat when I told Buck I didn't believe he had seen combat in Kosovo.

May1010 said:
I still don't understand why everyone jumped down my throat when I told Buck I didn't believe he had seen combat in Kosovo.

Do you know anything about being a Marine??!

May1010 said:

I've slept with several, so to answer your question, yes.

Touche'...actually I wasn't trying to flame you, but to a Marine Honor is everything. And when you question their integrity you have question their very existance. There are some things that you can joke about, but a Marine's honor is not one of them. I don't think TinyB was being sensitive...just being a Gung Ho Marine!!

No I was never a Marine before you ask

WizKid25 said:
hey warik, how come you always speak as if you are not human, seems weird but thats how i see it. lol

Come on now, when have I ever insulted you? There's no need to resort to things like this. Are you suggesting that I might be one of you??? Impossible... I've seen what humans do and that of which they are capable. I go outside sometimes and see terrible things that act in complete opposition to common sense and logical though. I've had to deal with women who clearly were not too bright as they chose male company with someone other than myself.

Don't worry, though. There's hope - for all of you. Just begin an everlasting crusade to promote and practice common sense and logical thought. There will come a time when you are disgusted with humans as well.

-Warik

Top Bottom