Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone Read,important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MindGame

I would like to thank everyone for their help with all my questions about dieting and supplements,and those who helped me throught keto diet,its been hard but i finally made it ,finished early but happy with results just hope i dont gain it all back during the summer....Everyone here has been a big help to me and others that seek your advice and i am just happy to say THX for the support....I will be gone for 2months,goin down south "OMG GOD FRIED CHICKEN and CORN BREAD IN THE SOUTH" i better watch myself hahaha i will try not to eat bad maybe have a crappy meal once a day since no one is perfect and its summer,gotta enjoy yaself ,i will also try to include cardio or lifting if i have access.......I just wanna say THX for everything everybody and Mr X who kept telling me "ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD" since i was paranoid on keto hahaha and COZMOKRAMER with the 12eggs a day ,omg WHOLE EGGS are the best no matter what anybody says and he made me a believer :) and theirs everyone else that helped.............. you know everyone counts just to many Usernames to name haahahahahahah ,when i return i shall be back with a BULK DIET seeking advice haha

tk care everyone,have a great summer,enjoy yaselfs

Top Bottom