Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ever wish someone dead and then they did?

EnderJE

New member
EF VIP
I did. Gr 9 music. Mr Long. He kicked me out. I wished him dead. He died three months later. We had a moment of silence. I was jumping and cheering for joy. Got sent to the principal's office that day...
 
omy are you serious? Didnt Howard stern with cancer on a bunch of people and they all got it?
 
DaIsY_ said:
omygod, dont even. Thats so mean to even think.
Relax. It was along time about. Almost 15 years...my powers are gone now.

And its not that mean. Are you saying that you never found it amusing when someone who pissed you off got in harm's way?
 
I'm done wishing harm to others that have crossed me. I saw what happened first hand and felt bad afterwards. The guilt is not worth it.
:Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
I'm done wishing harm to others that have crossed me. I saw what happened first hand and felt bad afterwards. The guilt is not worth it.
:Chef: :tuc:
Guilt is only a state of mind. Change your POV and the guilt goes away...
 
EnderJE said:
Guilt is only a state of mind. Change your POV and the guilt goes away...
I wish I could......But the bad karma was wished upon someone I once/do love. It's a cluster fuck of a shitty duality. :Chef: :tuc:
 
031404B1B.jpg


why do assholes suddenly become loved people when they die? If someone was an asshole to me in real life, I will openly admit that I'm glad they are dead once they die.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SoreArms said:
why do assholes suddenly become loved people when they die? If someone was an asshole to me in real life, I will openly admit that I'm glad they are dead once they die.
THANK YOU
 
SoreArms said:
why do assholes suddenly become loved people when they die? If someone was an asshole to me in real life, I will openly admit that I'm glad they are dead once they die.

Hilarious isn't it? You get this outpouring of emotion about what a great person they were and such shit when everyone knows the person was a sack of sloth excrement.
 
bluepeter said:
Hilarious isn't it? You get this outpouring of emotion about what a great person they were and such shit when everyone knows the person was a sack of sloth excrement.
I think it stems from the respect we have for humanity as a whole when we are reverential when someone dies instead of saying "good riddance".
 
yeah i wished that on saddam hussein's sons and they kilt them both
 
Oh man, I've come close. I was going to this Fondu (sp?) restaurant called the Meltin Pot. We made plans a week in advance and they were a couple dating so i kinda felt bad and pulled out. I told them I hope you get sick from the food. They sure did and had to pullover on the way home. Must not have cooked the food all the way or some shit. In Fondu you cook the food yourself in a boiling pot.
 
superdave said:
I think it stems from the respect we have for humanity as a whole when we are reverential when someone dies instead of saying "good riddance".

I would agree and would also say that this is generally a good thing.

Still funny as hell though.
 
Top Bottom