Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever go crazy?

NeverBuffEnuff

I mean you absolutely stop even looking at the poundages not even care.....just be like I WANT MORE on there.....so u put more on......and wait that's not enough after u hit it for so many reps.....and throw on more......and than you throw on more and hit it for just as many reps and are like...I NEED MORE I'M HUNGRY!!!!! happened to me tonight.....had a crowd around me....half of them were spotting me on leg press....other half just watching...I dunno I love that sort of thing.....everyone was calling me crazy.......but that's what seperates the hardcore and the ones who just want to grow....big....or massive......massive without a doubt :) Huge for life!

Some days you have the mentality to go heavy some days you don't. This is why you got to get psyched up before every workout. I find this to be espesially true on Leg days. You gotta keep it safe but push yourself hard every time you step in the gym.

I know that feelin. But.

You have to keep up the intensity every workout but also keep your head together or you'll end up sittin on your ass injured.
Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with having a good day and pushing it hard. Just keep it together..

Top Bottom