Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Even white boys gotta shout!!

LiLady11

New member
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby got Back

Oh my god, becky
look at her butt
it is so big uhh
she looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
but u know who understands those rap guys
they only talk 2 her becuz she looks like a total prostitute
ok i mean her butt...
its just so big
uhh i can't believe its just so round
its out there
gross
look
shes just so black

I like big butts and I cannot lie
u other brotherz can't deny
when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist
and a round thing in ur face u get sprung
want to pull up tough
cuz u noticed that butt was stuck
beef to the jeans shes wearing
im hooked and I can't stop staring
oh baby I wanna get wit cha
and take ur pictcha
my homeboys tryed 2 warn me
but that butt u got makes me so horny
ooooooo rumple smooth skin
u say u wanna get my benz
well use me use me cuz u ain't that average groupie
I seen her dancin
to hell with romancing
she sweat
wet
shes got it going like a turbo jet
im tired of magazines
seenin flat butts are the thing
cuz the average black man ask him that
shes got 2 pack much back
so fellas
YAH!
fellas
YAH!
cuz ur girlfriends got the butt
HELL YAH!
shake it
yah
shake it
yah
shake that healthy butt
baby got back

baby got back

I like them round and big
and when Im throwing a gig
I just can't help myself
I'm acting like an animal
now here's my scandal
I wanna get u home and
uh
double up
uh uh
I ain't talking bout playboy
those silicon parts are made for toys
I want them real thick and juicy
so find that juicy double
mix-alot seem trouble
begging for a piece of that bubble
so Im looking at rock videos
knocking these bimbos
looking like hoes
u can those bimbos
I keep my women like flo-jo
a word to the thick soled sisterz
i wanna get wit cha
i won't cus or hit cha
i gotta be straight when I say
I wanna uh to the break of dawn
baby's got it going on
a lot of sims won't like this song
cuz thoses punks like to hit and quit it
and I'd ratehr stay and play
cuz I'm long and I'm strong
and I'm down to get this frick shit on
so ladies
YAH!
ladies
YAH!
so u wanna roll my mercedes
YAH!
so turn around
stick it out
even white boys got 2 shout
baby got back

baby got back

yah baby
when it comes to females
cosmo ain't got nothing to do with my selection
36
24
36
on if she's 5'3"

so ur girlfriend owns a honda
playing workout tapes by fonda
but fonda ain't got a motor on the back of her honda
my anacoda
don't got none unless u got buns hun
you can do side bends or sit-ups
but please don't use that butt
some brotherz wanna play that hard roll
and tell ya that the butt ain't gold
so they toss and leave it
and i pull up quick to retrieve it
so cosmo says ur fat
well i ain't down wit dat
cuz ur waist is small
and ur curves are kicking
and im thinking bout sticking
to the beanpole dames and the magazines
you ain't it miss thing
give me a sista
i can't resist her
red beans and rice didn't miss her
some knuckle head tried to dis
cuz those girls are on my list
he had game
but he chose to hit em
and I pull up quick to get wit him
so ladies if da butt is round
and u wanna triple xbo down
dial 1-900-mixalot
and kick dem nasty thoughts
baby got back

baby got back
 
I'm a sock that's dirty so I jump into the wash machine
And then into the dryer and I tumble around....
And now I'm dry but all alone am I....

Hey where is my other sock? Where is my other sock?
I don't want to be alon. ah ah ah ah....

Oh, look, she's over there. Again we are a pair!
So it's into the sock drawer we go!
Were tomorrow we will meet your stinky feeeeeet!!
Bababadoo da di di di
 
I still remember being at one of my sister's high school basketball games when they played this song in full during warm ups. all of the adults who had never heard it before where looking around and raising their eye brows and wandering--I could not believe it was playing there. I guess I'm not up with the times, huh--(thats a good thing:) )
 
This video is making a huuuuge comeback lately. I taped it and play it when I do my squats, lol.

Wyst
 
I'm working on it. I was born with the dread flat Japanese ass, but it's starting to round out. I aim to someday pack much back...

Wyst
 
EATING POO!!! HAHAHAHA

glad I'm not the only one who thought that ;)

This song is at the end of Shrek and my 5 year old has taken quite a liking to it....he shakes his booty (that's his favorite word BTW) and sings "baby got BACK" It's quite a scene :)
 
97o9zo.jpg
 
whenever a fat girl walks by us in a club, i start humming the intro that song.

"duh duh duh duh daaah duhhh..duh duh..."
 
Top Bottom