Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Even cheaper source of Usnic and more to come

ascension2001

Even cheaper if you want it in pure powder form

15 grams Usnic acid @ $40
40 grams Usnic acid @ $80

will be stocked in a couple of weeks
no money accepted til product is ready to ship, but hit me at the e-mail if interested in this
more products coming cheapest on net as well

Purity COA: >= 98%

The purity of the powder is 98% Usnic acid
A COA will be e-mailed to those interested in purchase prior to sending out funds

Actually, I guess I'll just post it

The Analysis of Purity Quotient

Date of sample: 2001/12/22
Sample: Usnic Acid

Lot number: 200111-01

Character: straw yellow and needle shaped crystal

Detection instrument: XJ4 instrument of fusing point test

Heating rate: 1-2 °C/min

Parsing time: 2001/09/25

Sample
Standard sample
1#

Melting range
198-201 °C
198-201 °C

Melting point
201 °C
199 °C

Usnic Acid
98%

Moisture
0.3%

Inorganic impurity
0.7%

Organic impurity
1%

PLEASE PLACE ORDERS WITH QUANTITY DESIRED IN THE SUBJECT HEADING
when the product is stocked you will receive a reply
product is shipped within 2 business days of receipt of funds

feel free to ask questions in the body of the message

thanks

Actually, this is NOT cheaper than what I will most likely offer. Of course, mine also comes in caps, so there is none of that fuss with measuring out doses. All I ask is patience, please. the goal date of launch for my store is April 3rd. (Today is march 19). I will of course ship the day that they orders are received and the credit card clears.
Thanks

It is also somewhat bothering me that everyone is going to try and sell this- not because they may be taking some of my thunder, but I don't think anyone has thought about the legalities. Are you registered as a business with the secretary of state's office? Do you have a tax number and sales tax info? Are you labeling the product in accordance with FDA regualtions (this is a huge one). So anyone, please be very thourough when doing this instead of thrying to make a quick buck. That way, we can all have a chance for success.

you dont need to be a business to sell things over the internet, you dont even need to be a business to make a merchant account. Matpal, can you email me at [email protected] with the info on your usnic acid? I might be getting it from you :)

Top Bottom