Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eternally Thankful 4...

alright I am sure someone has already done one of these threads, but I decided to start another one. Every day I get approached by people that work with me, within my Battalion (think of a corporation of 700+ people) and other people in the gym for information, insight, ideas, and other things concerning working out and nutrition. Within my Shop that I work in of about 15 people, I have inderectly changed their whole aspect on health! I have became the "guy to go to" when it comes to work out tips and nutrition advice within my WHOLE Battalion, alot of people I dont even know. All I do is pretty much regurgitate the information I learn here!!! Since I have been a member of this forum I have learned more shit about everythign that I could even have imagined.

I came into this forum knowing the very basics, with a few years of on/off training routines, basically just knowing that protein was good, carbs gave energy, thought all fat was bad and worthless. I knew alot of work outs and the muscles they involved but that was it. I didnt know of all the different styles at all!!! And the effects on your joints, ligaments, and tendons. so lets begin!!!

I want to say thanks to Walkingbeast, Cwick, bfold, want2bbeast, coolcolj, zxe,needsize, biggunz, theoak, and all the rest the have motivated the hell out of me with their journals, their advice, and the amazing amoutns of weight they throw around!!

Thanks to Debaser, Tom_T, bbcasual, and others that have opened my eyes to the other styles of working out besides just volume, even though they mainly use HST, it has taught me to read about all the other styles, and give them a chance

Thanks to SC, Jkurz, Mr X and others for their excellent advice on dieting and nutrion, I am truly amazed on how badly I was eating, and didnt even know it. I have learned the most from you guys simply by listening (even though MRx is extremely busy, cuz he still hasnt awnserd my question about why milk is so evil :) ) It has clearly made the biggest difference in my gains!

Thanks to all the females nvrbuffenough, pamela, werd, dirty~d~, daisy girl, soklueless, sparky gurl, and the rest, for your open mindedness in the kinky room, and always willing to give great storys on you bi expereinces, and always willing to take it in the A$$ :p

for all the bros, division, coverguy, dialtone, and the rest for always keeping it real in the room, and speaking your mind about your opion on mens place, and the womens place (even though Division you are an extremely opioninated!!! LOL)

thanx to galaxy, Jubei, liquidmuscle, big bx, carth, tweakle, and the rest of the guys that post their pics to allow us small guys have an idea of what we can look like after alot of dedication!!!

thanx to sh4dowf4lcon, greeniguana, lakerpride, jrstrik, KOartist and the rest,t hat give me somethign to argue about in sports.

and last but not least thanks george Spellwin for setting this awesome place up, so I had the chance to get all this great info, and learning so much. (p.s. once I get back home and get a my finance back to a normal routine, I will deffinatly go platinum, I know you need the help with your morgage payment ;) )

And to all I left out Thank you, I am sure you helped me once or twice, and just want to say thanx...if anyone wants to add who they want to give thanx to, be my guest

Peace from the Middle East :chomp: !!! LOL

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX for the kind words brother!! It means ALOT! Im glad to help. Keep KILLING that shit!!

Always bro, and the kind words are the dead honest truth bro, and you keep killin that shit yourself bro!!

thanks again!

TheOak84 said:
thanx for mentioning me :) nice to know ive help someone :)

My pleasure bro, I love reading your journal, and still stand by that it is a modified HST/Volume style...LOL :rolleyes:

Keep killin that shit

galaxy said:
Wow. Thanks. And thank you.

Hope the Wow! was a good thing

and no reason to thank me bro, You have an amazing physique! I hope I can get to close to that one day!

By the way how tall are you bro? I want to know how much I will have to weight to get to that size! LOL

Peace

TRUEsoldier said:
Always bro, and the kind words are the dead honest truth bro, and you keep killin that shit yourself bro!!

thanks again!

No problem brother!! I got to do something about this shit!! :FRlol: :FRlol: Keep it up brother!!

Top Bottom