Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipose and Primo only cycle

raymele

Is it possible ? Without Test ? Have any one done a cycle like this before? Just curious.

Is it possible ? Without Test ? Have any one done a cycle like this before? Just curious.

Bro u will walk around with a limp dick. And u going to get shut down hard. There is no cycle with out test. Then it is waist of time cyceling if u ask me, Why no test ?? And i not know how many cycles u have done. Or what ur cycle history is. but i prefer deca and primo. I not say together in the same cycle.,But eq is just waist of time and $. I will never use it again. Probably the weakest and the most boring juice u ever kan get ur hands on. Primo and test is a nice combo. And maby stack it with some dbol in the 4 first weeks. or just skip the dbol and add var to it. then u would have a solid cycle.

Bro u will walk around with a limp dick. And u going to get shut down hard. There is no cycle with out test. Then it is waist of time cyceling if u ask me, Why no test ?? And i not know how many cycles u have done. Or what ur cycle history is. but i prefer deca and primo. I not say together in the same cycle.,But eq is just waist of time and $. I will never use it again. Probably the weakest and the most boring juice u ever kan get ur hands on. Primo and test is a nice combo. And maby stack it with some dbol in the 4 first weeks. or just skip the dbol and add var to it. then u would have a solid cycle.

I disagree that cycling without test is a waste of time. A primo alone or primo + winny cycle is known to work very well. Not everybody get shut down hard enough to get that limp dick. It depends on the individual plus the length and dose of the cycle. Primo is one of the best compounds in this regard. It will shut you down in time but not immediately.

Test carries a lot of sides for most people. It should only be used if neccsary. If u already did some cycles with test i'd think that u probably should add a low dose to either the primo or the eq while losing the other tho.

All that said i think primo and eq is a wierd combo. I'd stack a good anabolic such as primo with something primarily androgenic to create synergy. Primo and mast works well together, as does primo and winny. And admittedly primo does work very well with test.

The primo-deca combo seems wierd to me as well. The whole point of spending the extra buck on primo is avoiding the sides something like deca comes with while still getting the lean muscle.

Anyways good luck.

throw in 250mg/week of test with 400mg/week of legit primo - that is nice. add either tbols/dbols/var
no deca needed.

I disagree that cycling without test is a waste of time. A primo alone or primo + winny cycle is known to work very well. Not everybody get shut down hard enough to get that limp dick. It depends on the individual plus the length and dose of the cycle. Primo is one of the best compounds in this regard. It will shut you down in time but not immediately.

Test carries a lot of sides for most people. It should only be used if neccsary. If u already did some cycles with test i'd think that u probably should add a low dose to either the primo or the eq while losing the other tho.

All that said i think primo and eq is a wierd combo. I'd stack a good anabolic such as primo with something primarily androgenic to create synergy. Primo and mast works well together, as does primo and winny. And admittedly primo does work very well with test.

The primo-deca combo seems wierd to me as well. The whole point of spending the extra buck on primo is avoiding the sides something like deca comes with while still getting the lean muscle.

Anyways good luck.

No one mention primo and deca stacked together.....

im not a fan of a primo /decca stack i think its counter productive but i agree no cycle without test..plus test is so cheap to get why not get test

i like primo test mast stack

I know that Test should be the base for all cycles or can be used alone. I did my first cycle of Test-E alone for 10 weeks and PCT and with great results.
I have heard a lot about EQ and its suppose to be one of the safest. Most of the guys say that it is a waste for your $ because of it's results. I really don't know because I have never used it before.
In the other hand everybody says that Primo is considered the Best Steroid today and Var is very mild.

Why not do a combo of the Safest, Best and Mild steroids only ? "Just curious" The question is for us the new guys to learn.

do what u want bro. but i am using eq at 600mg now. and i feel and see nothing from it. and i will never use it again. not understand what all u guys get love eq so much. if u do deca 300-500mg a week. u get sick resolts. but with eq ta 600mg a week u get nothing. the think if u use proviron at 100mg ed u get bether resolts. LOL !! just try to make a point. and eq sucks big time. think i have to make athread about how much eq sucks.

do what u want bro. but i am using eq at 600mg now. and i feel and see nothing from it. and i will never use it again. not understand what all u guys get love eq so much. if u do deca 300-500mg a week. u get sick resolts. but with eq ta 600mg a week u get nothing. the think if u use proviron at 100mg ed u get bether resolts. LOL !! just try to make a point. and eq sucks big time. think i have to make athread about how much eq sucks.

u must be one of a kind,,many people like eq,i been seeing u put down eq alot lately

I don't see the point in using two DHB derivatives at the same time. Pick one - primo or eq. Many people have had great success with EQ or primo only cycles, but they need to be long to be productive. You also may not feel that great later on in the cycle as you get suppressed, but if you can make it through it you'll probably be happy.

However, run 125-150mg of test a week and you'll probably feel great.

Top Bottom