Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Flu.

MR. BMJ said:
Are you guys using the Undecylenate ester or something like prop, etc?

BMJ
same here....i'm using the undecyl ester.....i've heard that eq prop is the worst possible substance to inject as far as pain goes.....and that says alot considering susp doesn't bother me.

~Alc

Powerbuilder333 said:
Yes it's Boldenone Undeclynate. I've read of people having problems with other esters.
I'm might be the world's biggest pussy. I gave up training or working Wednesday. I'm hoping to resume bathing soon so I don't stink out the doctors office tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just a case of the common Flu that was brought on by my overtraining with the Westside Barbell method.
as i just said, prop eq i heard was the most miserable thing in the world second to the chinese torture test.

i'm about to see the doc too....hoping it's just a common flu and not strep or mono :worried: ......definitely not tomorrow though, I plan on losing my voice at 6:30 pm ET tomorrow anyway.

ALC: you've been sick longer than me. Looking on the bright side. I figure if I'm refered to the ER I can watch the game in the hospital.
Can you see blood in the flem you hock up out of your lungs? I've never had that shit before.

Powerbuilder333 said:
ALC: you've been sick longer than me. Looking on the bright side. I figure if I'm refered to the ER I can watch the game in the hospital.
Can you see blood in the flem you hock up out of your lungs? I've never had that shit before.
yeah i know.....i'm not really sick sick anymore persay....I don't have anymore flu like symptoms such as being feverish, headaches, stomache aches, or extreme congestion (but still slightly congested). the only thing that's still really bad is my throat. i'm scared to cough, it hurts so bad. but other than that, i'm top-notch. workout on friday was awesome actually.

no, i don't have any blood in my flem, but i do have blood residue when i blow my nose....:worried:

~Alc

all steroids have the potential to weaken your immune system....but i've never heard of EQ flu.

as for the comment "EQ is derived from test, therefore...." - - ALL steroids are derived from test. that's the definition of a steroid.

i'm on day 10 of test e cycle and have developed test flu and its fucking horrible! my throat is killing me and my nose and head feel all stuffed up. not to mention the fucking body aching! cant wait for this shit to go!

I've used test dozens of times without test flu. How can you tell the difference between test flu and the "common" flu?

Powerbuilder333 said:
I've used test dozens of times without test flu. How can you tell the difference between test flu and the "common" flu?

it feels just like normal flu.
it could just be a coincidence that its come 10 days into cycle but i dont know anyone else with the flu at the moment who i could have caught it off.
maybe i'll pass it around and start an epidemic. :evil: :evil:

Top Bottom