Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistrong log.

Hey mrdribbles…is this your first run with pro-hormones or you done others? Also do you feel lethargic from epi at all? For some reason I get very tired from almost any oral. I’m interested in grabbing epi before they sell out just trying to figure out if it will make me tired….thanks
if you dont rn a test base with yoru orals thats probibly why.
I would rec teste or cyp even just at alow HRT amount while on cycle. or even the Rs-Tranadarma from NTBM is good.

This is first time doing anything related to PH and steroids. As for lethargy, I don't feel lethargic, but when I sleep I feel like I want to sleep forever. I'd say hunger is my biggest problem on it.

then you really need ot read up on WHY testosterone should be in every cycle and why oral only cycles are bad,
also i hope you know what PCT it.

Everyone seems to feel test has to be in a cycle now a days...personally from my experience I do not agree. I know that there are benefits from it but necessary...not in my opinion. I had no lethargy on epi...in fact I felt very good on it. Superdrol on the other hand is a completely different experience.

An option now is to add rs transderm to an epi cycle for that extra boost. You could also utilize formastanzol with it...

As I finish my cycle and head into my PCT, I would like to thank everyone for reading and commenting.
I seem to have flat lined around 16-17 lbs and am hoping to retain 10-12lbs of it. My bench alone increased 35 pounds. Not only that my confidence in and out of the gym has been incredible. This product is amazing, I'd like to thank orbit and needto for having extremely fast shipping and making products such as these available to such a great community. I'll be doing more logs in the future, I plan on doing another in December or January just deciding on what I want to use. And if you haven't experienced epi strong yet your missing out, $40 on sale not including the discount codes for a substance that WORKS!

Thanks for posting an honest log bro! Good luck and I am here if you need anything.

Top Bottom