Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EPHEDRINE/ mini thins Point to ponder

ArizonaFeeds

High End Bro
Platinum
Because this a main ingredient in Crystal Meth production any large purchases are either forbidden or required to be reported.

Also, if you take 6oz of grapefruit juice (oranganine) with the ECA it inhibits the bodies ability to breakdown the caffiene, extending the levels in your body, you will def be able to tell.

yeah thats what I meant haha!!!!:) I am an idiot at least the correct info is out there now:)

ArizonaFeeds said:
Because this a main ingredient in Crystal Meth production any large purchases are either forbidden or required to be reported.

Ephedrine is in fact used to make meth, and pseudoephedrine as well. In fact, I live in a big meth area and plenty of people get busted just for having lots of ephedrine and PLANNING to make meth with it.

However, it's probably a moot point for most people as far as avoiding large orders. Guaifenesin and fillers were put in most formulations years ago, mainly to prevent meth manufacturing I understand (although that's never been publicly stated to my knowledge), and the few companies that sell the pure stuff know which states they are allowed to send to. In fact, I saw a company online the other day that still sold the formula withoug guaif and tried to order some and they said that they have explicit agreements with the DEA concerning which states they sell the no guaif formula to. (Not their exact language, but that's the jist of it.) Basically, the legitimate companies know the law like the back of their hand.

However, strangely enough they're apparently going to sell me the pure ephedrine sulphate formula. Apparently that's not widely used to make meth if it's even possible. Also it's supposed to be a little bit less potent per mg and slower acting because of a higher molecular weight vs. the hcl formula.

Top Bottom