Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine liver toxic?

D

djblaze111

is ephedrine really liver toxic? should it not be added to cutting cycles using oral winstrol?

i've been trying to figure that out myself. if you do a search online, you'll quickly figure out that there are different opinions on whether or not ephedrine is liver toxic. I personally doubt it, since only a small amount of ephedrine is metabolized in the liver, but that's just my personal, uneducated, guess.

The FDA did NOT mention liver damage in their report on ephedrine. They reported problems included symptoms such as racing heart rate, nervousness, dizziness and changes in blood pressure all the way to the more extreme chest pain, heart attacks, hepatitis, stroke, seizures, psychosis and... death. But not liver toxicity.

Truth is... dunno. Sorry! :(

the studies conducted on efedrine did not mention anything about liver values.

and believe me... if efedrine had a negative affect on liver values they'd advertise it like there was no tomorrow!

Dude, WTF :confused:

satchboogie said:
the studies conducted on efedrine did not mention anything about liver values.

and believe me... if efedrine had a negative affect on liver values they'd advertise it like there was no tomorrow!
You'd think so. I cannot understand why they have not advertised several little known studies that found positive correlation between herbal ephedra formulas an a certain type of heart virus.

quote : The FDA did NOT mention liver damage in their report on ephedrine. They reported problems included symptoms such as racing heart rate, nervousness, dizziness and changes in blood pressure all the way to the more extreme chest pain, heart attacks, hepatitis, stroke, seizures, psychosis and... death. But not liver toxicity.

If thats been reported by the FDA........... HEPATITIS is "Hepatitis (plural hepatitides) is a medical condition defined by the inflammation of the liver and characterized by the presence of inflammatory cells in the tissue of the organ." (quote off wiki for hepatitis) so the warning is there as hepatitis is liver damage, however in healthy individuals ephedrine should not have and impact on your liver as its easily metabolised, not sure on the interaction with the liver and other drugs however. not putting in this post to worry people just to let u no the fda warning does contain possible effects on the liver under the wording hepatitis

From learning a lot, thank you
GOdaddy FEATURED DOMAINGet the all-American domain.
Just $3.99/yr Save 80% now
affiliatem

Oi6tTM

Top Bottom