Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine in the News

SirWanksalot

" A consumer group Wednesday petitoned the Food and Drug Administration to ban dietary supplements containing ephedra, an herbal stimulant linked to heart attacks, strokes and other health problems." I'm glad to see that these lobby groups have society's best interests at heart, so now they can jump on the bandwagon and try to ban fatty and carcinogen rich foods such as pizza,hamburgers an dairy products that are consumed by the millions of obese americans who could use ma-huang to help get into shape and lead healthy lives. When are these dumb, geriatric fucks going to start doing some research of their own and stop basing their decisions on a few isolated incidents. This shit pisses me off!!!!

I agree...Ephedrine should be off the shelves! That's why I ran right down to Nutrition One and bought a few bottles of Xenadrine right when I heard this news!

Assholes!

It's all because a few 300 lb chicks took mega does of ephedrine and died. They had zero self-esteem and no exercise program and would do anything to look good. It sucks that they had to ruin it for us who use it correctly.

God bless the Communist USA.:mad:

Top Bottom