Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine HCL (primatene)

R

riskybiz007

One of the main problems with fat burners is that they keep people awake and when it's time to go to sleep this is the last thing anyone wants. Is it possible to take Ephedrine HCL like (primatene) and not experience that wakefullness as you would with a regular fat burner? Because regular fat burners combine Ephedrine w/ coffee. Just wondering what ephedrine by itself would do.

Give norephedrine a try...doesn't seem to keep me up and give me the jitters like the regular ephedra does. Also, make sure u give yourself a few hours before bed for it to wear off...in other words, try not to take it after say 4 or 5pm.
PS...try adipokinetix...best fat burner i've ever used

one of the problems is the caffeine, and i can't find norephedrine without the caffeine. so i was wondering if the ephedrine by itself would keep me awake??

I use Xenadrine hich contains both ephedrine and caffeine (4 tablets a day) and I have no problems with sleeplessness. I don't take any after 4pm just to be safe though ( as recommended on the bottle).

Top Bottom