Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine - fake?

pulzkit

I'm an indian resident and i recently bought a hundred pills of pure ephedrine 25mg pills. I have used pre-mixed ECA capsules before, but these pills combined with 200mg of Caffeine are not providing the same kick the capsules did. All i feel is the slight uneasiness due to the caffeine.

I did some research on the web and found that my pills look exactly like excedrin pills. (used a pill identifier; cannot post link here)

Is there a chemical test/ identification method through which i can confirm what substance it is? It is a round white tablet with a capital E on it.
Any inputs are appreciated. I'm on a limited timeframe here and need to cut the fat quick.

The marquis reagent test may help. But it's downright expensive to set up, and dangerous to do.

You'd best either buy legitimate pills... Or verify the ingredients. If it's ephedrine Hydrobromide you will get much less "kick" from it, as those 25mg pills contain less than 20mg of actual ephedrine and 5-7mg of the hydrobromide salt. Bronkaid is ephedrine hydrobromide and it barely gives me energy, whereas the same dose of primatene (ephedrine HCL) provides much more energy.

Legit pills are hard to come by here. the supplier says these are ephedrine HCL, but it isn't giving me a kick at all. I used methyldrene earlier, which had 25mg of Ephedra, and that shit got my heart pumping like crazy.

I have a high tolerance for caffeine and 1,3 DMA (Jack3d) but my previous experiences with methyldrene tell me that i AM affected by ephedra.
There HAS to be a convenient confirmatory test for ephedra. Isn't there anyone with an idea?

You could probably get it to flag a false positive as amphetamines... although an amphetamine confirmation test wouldn't detect it.

Find a friend in a different country and have them ship something to you?
That's about the last thing I can suggest, unfortunately...

I don't know of a good ephedrine diagnostic...

Top Bottom