Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine doses

COOKSTER

Got some ephedrine on way, want it to take pre training to boost my workout and also gat the added advantage of cutting fat.

Dont want to take to high a dose cos of the sides.

How long before a workout do you think works best and at what dosage.

THANKS GUYS.

It is not necessary (in my opinion) to go above 25mg per day.

Incidentally, you can buy ephedrine hydrochloride over the counter in the UK... it's called chest-eeze - a product that also contains other thermogenic goodies like theophylline and caffeine...

DONT ABUSE EPHEDRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many do. This is not good. Be careful with the CNS stimulants. They can tak the mind and nervous system and have you climbing the walls.

Your question as no place on the anabolic board, next time ask this kind of question on the supplement board.

Anyway, if you want to boost your workout take 25 mg. ephedrine HCl 20 minutes before your workout with 200 mg. of caffeine. Sometime people add an aspirin to the mix witch is call E/C/A. I think the purpose of aspirin is for anti-inflamatory purpose(pain killer). Caffeine and ephedrine have a synergic effect when taken together. It means 1+1=3. And if you want to cut take this dose each 6 hours during the day with a calory restricted diet.

Hope this help!

:fro:

Top Bottom