Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine+Caffeine dosages

novice_man

What kind of dosages would be reasonable to use? My weight is 78 kg. This is my first time using E/C.....

I'm going to stack it with Clen

bump

can't seem to find it anywhere, people always take for granted that we know. All the steroid info sites have removed the ephedrine info. Always hundreds of clen cycles......

25 mg eph, 200 mg caff, and 300 mg aspirin

Tigerparks said:
Don't use clen with the eca stack. Cycle it. Do 2 weeks clen and then 2 weeks eca.

Definately not a good idea to combine the 2

I'm not going to combine them, I'll go for 2 wks Clen/2 wks EC

The dosage mentioned above, is this per day. Or did you mean this dosage x times per day......

I've combined clen WITH an NYC stack (Norephedrine, tohimbe hcl, caffiene) with great results... No problems whatsoever... Reason being that Clen is a selective beta2 adrenergic receptor agonist. Ephedrine is a general beta adrenergic receptor agonist meaning it stimulates all 3 beta adrenergic receptors esspecially the beta3. This is something clen can't do and studies show that beta3 receptors can't uncouple form thier G-proteins or what most people call (down regulate). Beta2 down regulate very quickly which is why you have to cycle clen in bursts. This means that ephedrine provides continual agonism of beta receptors meaning lipolosys is continual while on ephedrine....
That's how it was explained to me...

YUM

Last edited:
Top Bottom