Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedra in new york city

sup ppl i live in nyc and i just wanted to know from you other ppl that may live in nyc if you know any places that sell ephdra products

i dont think they sell many products as from looking on there website that have ephedra if you can find em on there post link plz

Ephedra is legal in NYC. I seen it (p[roducts containing it) in GNC yesterday.

What's the main ingredient in Mini-Thins?

some pandering lobbyist-money-accepting slimey politician just introduced a bill to make it illegal in NYS or NYC forgot which.

if they counted the number of asprin related or tylenol related deaths and injuries even if standardized on a morbidity-per-dose basis it would surprise alot of these know-nothings.

still legal as of june 2003 tho.

Is there a link for ephedra products? I just tried to buy some online from Vitamin Shoppe, and they were all discontinued. Anyone know if there's a web site where you can still get it?

I know that Suffolk County is the first to ban Ephedra, as stated in last months Muscle Development Magazine. Also most online supplement stores do carry ephedrine, but a majority of them in the form of ephedrine alklaoids (extracted form of pure ephedrine) which accounts only like 8%.

Also, they do add Guffasieen? (spelling?) it's a broncho- expectorant and somewhat diminishes the effectiveness of ephedra use in my personal opinion.

I reccomend the Turkish Efedrin, which is pure ephedrine 50mg tabs. now.. that is Awesome shit!

Top Bottom