Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EMINEM...what's he on.....

Will must be on the suace, he has way too many pimples not to be

If M&M is on juice and thats what I get to look forward to, my hope is in the toilet. He's a fuckin runt. Is that a string hangin from his sleave or an arm. On juice, com'on.

Lostdog said:
If M&M is on juice and thats what I get to look forward to, my hope is in the toilet. He's a fuckin runt. Is that a string hangin from his sleave or an arm. On juice, com'on.

EVER SAW PIX OF FONZ??? HE HAS DONE ENOUGH STEROIDS TO KILL A HERD OF HORSES YET HE IS ONLY 200LBS.

KAYNE said:

EVER SAW PIX OF FONZ??? HE HAS DONE ENOUGH STEROIDS TO KILL A HERD OF HORSES YET HE IS ONLY 200LBS.

Since I'm in a conversationalist mood, has ANYBODY ever seen pics of you?

That would be a no huh?

Thanks for being a little marsupial......lol

Back to your ghetto w/ you. I'd start running right about now as I can hear some sirens in the distance.

Fonz

Fonz said:

That would be a no huh?

Back to your ghetto w/ you. I'd start running right about now as I can hear some sirens in the distance.

Fonz

Soooooo...Fonz. Are you actually an International Male model..or no? :confused:

Fonz said:

That would be a no huh?

Fonz

YES, THEY HAVE. GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING EMAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU ONE PERSONALLY. ONE WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD AND WAS OFF OF JUICE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND I STILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU IN YOUR PIX. NONE OF MY 3 CYCLES HAVE EVER BEEN LONGER THAN 10-12 WEEKS MAX. I WELCOME YOU TO FIND EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.

myoplex said:
i heard from my 2nd cousin...twice removed...
who is friends with eminems half sister's hair stylist...
who goes out with the younger brother of his public relations assistant...... that......

EMINEM is on the juice?

geee...what do you bro's think he is on?

i am guessing...1gram a week of test,some halo's, and 4 anadrols/per day....well, of course he uses fina, and winny to "get cut!"

enjoy the laughter......

my next thread will be on the BEASTIE BOYS h.i.t. training regimen

Don't be ridiculous!:rolleyes:

Originally Posted By KAYNE

"YABORS I'V BEEN HITIN THE SOUS FOR ABOT 3 YEARS NOW AND IM BLOWIN UP LIK MY GIRLS ASS :LOL!: "

KAYNE said:

YES, THEY HAVE. GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING EMAIL AND I'LL SEND YOU ONE PERSONALLY. ONE WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD AND WAS OFF OF JUICE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND I STILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU IN YOUR PIX. NONE OF MY 3 CYCLES HAVE EVER BEEN LONGER THAN 10-12 WEEKS MAX. I WELCOME YOU TO FIND EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.

So you can Spam me?

I think not.

Fonz

Top Bottom