Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elite MEN i want to see you naked!

HappyScrappy said:
seriously, I have a digital camera, and I'm not even all that shy - but I assure you that I'm not worth it compared to some dudes on here. I'm not a looker.

Oh Happy! It's not your face I care about. I want to see a pic of that tight little ass of yours!!! Oh, the things I would do to you ....

Re: My balls

Rotten said:
Here's a pic of my balls. It was winter so I didn't shave them. They are as bald now. Enjoy them as much as I do.

lol That is some phucked up shit, bro!! Taking pics of your balls! lol

I think everyone here knows I'm not bashful in this area at all. I like being naked.

Slice of Peach2 said:
I am sending a care package of a razor and shaving cream to Rotten. Check your mailbox! :) Just doing my American duties!

:kiss:

I appreciate it, but I've already said they're bald now. Ask Sailor Girl, I had to stuff one of them in her mouth just to get her to shut up.:D

Thanks again though!

plifter said:
I think everyone here knows I'm not bashful in this area at all. I like being naked.

Yeah, but here's the problem asshole: We need a god damn telescope to see anything.

Hey Small, how do you want me to pose for these pics? You name the pose and I'll do it.

Yeah, but here's the problem asshole: We need a god damn telescope to see anything.
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: fucking may-i swear. I think that might be a good thing though!!!:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Better think of another pose for Plifter. You see, the stem of the daisy will cover up his tool. I suggest you have him insert the daisy into his ass.

Top Bottom