Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egg white allowance

MrTestosterone said:
Not the cholesterol debate!!! j/k

The cholesterol is, as you said, almost entirely in the yolk. My question is why you are trying to avoid it? Dietary cholesterol has almost no relevance to blood-cholesterol levels. Atheroschlerosis is not a concern of those on a high cholesterol diet, but rather those consuming large amounts of denatured or saturated fats. The correlation between the two is that foods high in saturated fats (aside from tropical oils, which are primarily of the MCT variety) are also high in cholesterol.

Did I mention cholesterol is the base for your body's endocrine secretions? This could be of interest to you if you wish to maximize natural gains. It was estimated that early man consumed upward of 1g of cholesterol daily. However, since it was never combined with refined carbs or fats, it didn't act as a health risk. In fact, the high cholesterol, high animal fat, no processed food diet could very well explain the thicker and denser bone development and hypothesized greater muscle mass in early man. These attributes could be a result of higher endogenous T production.

Throw in a few yolks. In a few years, no one will even talk about cholesterol. Everything will be in terms of lipoprotein panels and homocysteine.

Coe

Well you could try EGG BEATERS but its amazing on how scared people are of a yolk. When i have my 4 eggs in the morning, I dump 2 large eggs, including the yolk, and 2 eggs without the yolk in the blender, scramble and pour in the pan. Thats the way to do it! Screw EGG BEATERS! I don't suppose these people buy the Vegetarian Burgers too, do they? Hey, 93% lean will does the trick as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom