Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EG and test which is higher

H

hehateme000

EQ and test which one to run higher

safety4lyfe said:
Remember 50% of E Q turns into Test...so it really doesnt matter if test is higher or not.

I was thinking about doing the same cycle...
1-2 E Q 800mg/wk
3-10 E Q 500mg/wk
2-10 Winnie 50mg/day

Somebody told me to run H GC throughout a cycle like this...but i couldnt figure out why. Can someone inform me :)

i remember seeing that test has to be higher than the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - but i was wondering why if half of the EQ turns into test?

Last edited:
Re: EQ and test which one to run higher

hehateme000 said:
i remember seeing that test has to be higher than the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - but i was wondering why if half of the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - turns into test?

That is the first time I've seen that particular claim: that half of equipose turns into test. Funny that it's not in any of the online profiles.

The EQ isn't as suppressive as other compounds like Deka, so you are probably fine with running it higher than test. It's just one of those things that people have taken as a generalization. Plus you can't really go wrong having test at a higher dosage than your other compounds, so it's like almost turning into a rule. But it doesn't have to be. If you experience low libido or problems with erections then bump the test up a little. If not, then don't even sweat it.

hehateme000 said:
i remember seeing that test has to be higher than the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - but i was wondering why if half of the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - turns into test?

Your getting confused... you probably read Boldenone has a low rate of aromatization (about 50% of Testosterone).

enacer420nj said:
Your getting confused... you probably read Boldenone has a low rate of aromatization (about 50% of Testosterone).
agreed. EQ does not turn into test at all....not possible

Top Bottom