Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

effects of m1t prohormone

by: daniels

This products sound like the magic pill when you read it's info, with only 5mg doses of Administration a day you can get ass kicking mass gains lol, have you guys taken it ever?

I believe it's an over the counter product and I have my doubts if it's really that powerful being over the counter any way. I can't find anywhere to buy it now. I love the reviews so I'm willing to give it a shot.

Here is a great article for you to read that talks in depth about what m1t is -> http://www.evolutionary.org/m1t-vs-dbol/

Unfortunately, you are going to be out of luck. M1T is now illegal since the 2014 pro-hormone ban. You won't be able to purchase it.

The most similar thing would probably be dbol. I would argue dbol will actually give better gains then M1T. The problem with pro-hormones is that they don't leave much in the way of keepable gains after your cycle. You blow up on cycle but don't keep much once the cycle is over.

In this video, I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this:
weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 30-50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. [/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

You are right in a couple of things - it is indeed very powerful, and you can get very good gains with it. However, it also has very harsh side effects, and in my opinion these results are not worth those side effects.

Also, it used to be legal for sale back in the days, but ever since there was a ban on selling prohormones, it is not legal anymore, and the only legal PED that you can get now are SARMS. I really like them - they may not be as potent as steroids or PH's are, but they barely have any side effects, if any at all, so this is a very nice balance that you get with them.

This products sound like the magic pill when you read it's info, with only 5mg doses of Administration a day you can get ass kicking mass gains lol, have you guys taken it ever?

I believe it's an over the counter product and I have my doubts if it's really that powerful being over the counter any way. I can't find anywhere to buy it now. I love the reviews so I'm willing to give it a shot.

No, because:
1. Its marketing scam
2. Prohormones are as damaging as roids, but will never live up to the expectations in terms of gains
3. The more it is praised, the less you can expect

M1T is an insane compound. It is actually stronger and more toxic than most oral steroids. The gains will be quick, the strength will skyrocket but the side effects are terrible. Besides the typical oral steroid side effects, most users get lethargic to a large degree. This plus just feeling like shit overall.

I took M1T years ago when it was legal. It made me sick, along with a few of my friends. That stuff is very toxic, and worse than steroids. If you want to be bloated take d bol or Anadrol with antis. I would run Test Eth if I were you. That way you would only have to inject once a week, and it would much better on your cholesterol and liver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom