Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effectiveness of Kicker to LGD-4033 Base

Virtility

Hi,

Been scouring the forums here for over two years with a couple of basic cycles under my belt. I have made the decision to dip into the SARM side of proceedings for a multitude of reasons, primarily LGD-4033.

I am planning to be running LGD in the region of 6-10 weeks dependant on how my body reacts to it. Followed by a typical SARM PCT with AI's potentially run as required.

My question is this, with LGD running in the background, would adding a kicker such as SD or Dbol for a few weeks at the start project a similar effect to adding a kicker at the beginning of a test cycle?

My own thoughts are that it would work rather synergistically however, given my nil SARM experience I would welcome the opinions of someone with more knowledge than me in this area.

Thanks!

no pro but i felt that the lgd kicked in pretty good by itself could even consider it as a kicker to a test cycle. if i had the orals lying around i wouldn't mind taking them..

It kicks in pretty quick, idk if I would add any AAS with it as they'll compete or receptors, and I don't think LGD is powerful enough to keep up with a big bad AAS.

you can add a kicker if you want to it although its not necessary... its not like a longer estered test cycle where you normally need one...

Thanks for the input fellas. I guess what I was alluding to was whether LGD possesses a strength in the ballpark of a test base to make a kicker worthwhile/intelligent.

I am aware you have run LGD Cipp - However, Bengeten what sort of results did you achieve with your cycle ?

Cheers.

This is something I've already considered for my next LGD run. I started at low doses of 1mg for a week and 2mg for 2 weeks but I really felt it kick in around 3mg. During the start I thought a kicker would be a nice addition but it could just have been the low doses I started at making it seem that way. Regardless, I'll be starting at 3mg next time and I'll run it with a kicker. Haven't decided what yet.

Curious to see how this works for you and what you decide to stack with it.

Top Bottom