Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Effective Anti-E for Deca/NPP, Tren/Fina

solidspine

New member
What is an effective anti-E for Deca, NPP and Tren?


I have liquidex, novadex, and AIFM



Currently on sabbatical from AIFM because I need my joints


You know when I go from my walker to the wheel chair it helps to rely on my joints.

Seriously, I love AIFM but it kills my joints.
 
solidspine said:
What is an effective anti-E for Deca, NPP and Tren?
I have liquidex, novadex, and AIFM
Currently on sabbatical from AIFM because I need my joints
You know when I go from my walker to the wheel chair it helps to rely on my joints.
Seriously, I love AIFM but it kills my joints.

I'm pretty sure people use to run Bromo for Deca sides, but it was expensive as hell. Take a look into that
 
AI + dopaminergic (bromocriptine, cabergoline, etc)

thats no certainty but its the best general combative combo

proviron can also help. Winstrol CAN help, but it can aggravate through other properties-- so its a "maybe".
 
solidspine said:
What is an effective anti-E for Deca, NPP and Tren?


I have liquidex, novadex, and AIFM



Currently on sabbatical from AIFM because I need my joints


You know when I go from my walker to the wheel chair it helps to rely on my joints.

Seriously, I love AIFM but it kills my joints.
spine have you heard of other people having joint problems with AIFM??
 
niv said:
spine have you heard of other people having joint problems with AIFM??


it will happen with any AI, if you use too much (ie in relation to your current needs-- ie too much estrogen suppression). its an easy adjustment to make with AIFM
 
masteron may also help because of DHT like binding. But again, its only help. There really is no certain combination (and even a certain combination for one will not be for another)
 
Top Bottom