Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effect of Nutrition Upon Body Composition Changes Over the Lifespan

bm2k

A paper that might be of interest to readers/posters of this forum:

"Discuss the effect of nutrition upon body composition changes over the lifespan."

Unfortunately I can't quote my own general knowledge or the wisdom of body building sources. Consequently, I'm wondering whether there are any resources online that people have come across, that might be of some help to me here?

Cheers :)

Look up papers on type 2 diabetes, obesity treatment...

Look up papers on insulin resistance...

Maybe look up stuff on long-term hormonal changes, what causes them (possibly affected by diet partially), and how they affect body-composition. Men have less testosterone as they age, how does this affect body composition. Women have menopause. Growth hormone, etc....

Can you make inferences from articles that seemingly don't relate to you topic? Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll look into that type of thing.

I've been able to find journals related to body composition changes as a result of various changes in physiology throughout the lifespan or for different age groups. However, I can't find any longitudinal info (or any type, for that matter) relating specifically to nutrition and its effects throughout the lifespan.

Top Bottom