Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA/Glutamine Question......

LookingToCut

Hey guys/gals....I take a Fat Burner very similar to Hydroxicut/Xenadrine, only more PH Balanced.....Anyhow, I've been taking just 2 pills, 30 min prior to my workouts...Been doing this Mon-Fri, and take weekends off...Should I continue this for FAT LOSS? My goal is to drop BF% from 16% down to around 10-12%. I lift HARD, and do cardio 5x week......Diet very strictly..High protien, lower cabs, etc.....

Or, Should I take 2 pills in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon?

Please give me advice here....Thanks..I'm 6'2, 205 lbs, 16%BF...

Also, should I take 1 month straight, 2 weeks off, and continue that pattern, or how should I take?

P.S. Should GLUTAMINE be taking even on NON-LIFTING DAYS? Should it be taken on days I only do cardio, to prevent muscle from breaking down? I take it with my protien shake POST cardio session, but should I take it PRIOR so I don't break down muscle?

you only NEED glutamine on lifting days. As for your eca use, use it as you have been-don't stay on it for too long or it loses effectiveness.

Take glutamine even on non-workout days. Glutamine assists in muscle recovery, and your muscles are still recovering on your days off.

As far as ECA stacks, what do you mean by 'more PH balanced'? PH doesn't have anything to do with the effectiveness of the supplement. However, you are correct in taking it 30 min. prior to training.

If you are trying to cut, however, I'd take 4 ECA/day. 1 in the morning, 2 pre-workout, 1 at night. If you are taking it for energy, take only 2 pre-workout.

LeviathanX said:
Take glutamine even on non-workout days. Glutamine assists in muscle recovery, and your muscles are still recovering on your days off.

As far as ECA stacks, what do you mean by 'more PH balanced'? PH doesn't have anything to do with the effectiveness of the supplement. However, you are correct in taking it 30 min. prior to training.

If you are trying to cut, however, I'd take 4 ECA/day. 1 in the morning, 2 pre-workout, 1 at night. If you are taking it for energy, take only 2 pre-workout.

i would avoid taking any eca a night. take them in the morning, and in the afternoon.

Yes, I am taking it trying to cut.....

I take Glutamine with my protien shakes even on NON-LIFTING days now, but after my cardio.....

I didn't know if I needed to take it BEFORE, so I don't break down muscle while doing cardio.....

Anyhow, If I'm trying to cut, should I just take 2 prior to workout, or 2 in morning, and 2 in afternoon?

Glutamine doesn't instantly prevent muscle breakdown. It uses similar pathways as creatine, so the exact time you take it is of little importance. Although, I recommend taking it post-workout since that is optimal time to take advantage of the 'anabolic window'.

As far as the ECA stack. As I said before, take 4/day to cut. Space it out throughout the day. 1 in the morning, 2 pre-workout, and 1 later in the day. It's true that you might not want to take it right before bed because you'll have trouble getting to sleep.

Top Bottom