Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy way to add 27g+ of protein

what is this shit about eggs and milk and peanut butter and bread as non-protein sources? If something has protein in it, then it's a SOURCE of protein, simple as that... Yes your body can use the protein in all those things, including beans, and many many grain sources...

john

Maybe i'm misunderstanding something, but can someone please explain to me how a pita bread can have 27 grams of protein??

Are u talking about tha whole bag... maybe you are, each pita bread should have about 5 grams of protein, more than likely there are about 6 servings per container.. yeilding about 30grams of protein.

Or are these some special protein pitas??
Wouldn't they be extremely expensive if this was tha case?

anywayz somebody please clear it up.

peace :fro:

i agree w/ radar and foreverblast. protien is protien. yeah, you may be taking alot of other shit w/ it, but it still counts. throw the egg yolkes away and you're getting rid of all the fat/cholesterol. as a matter of fact, peaunut butter is a great source of (good) fat and protien.

uh as far as i know

everything has protein in it. the reasoin why animal proteins are preferable to say meat proteins is the the amount of protein/gram food and the quality of protein.

plant protein usually misses some of the essential amino acid u need.

meats occasionally do as well.

the two perfect proteins (have evrythingh u need in the closest proportions to what u need) are albumin (eggs) and caesin (milk)]

but the richest source of protein is meat.

i hae read that quinoa is a good quality source of protein, its not particularly rich though (16.7% of mass is protein)....any one munch it?

Top Bottom