Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EASTER and CHEATING.....

LookingToCut

Ok guys/gals, I need some advice. Me and my Girlfriend are currently on our 6th day of our 8 week Clen cycles. Now, tomorrow is EASTER! Every year for Easter, we have a HUGE family dinner including Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Rolls, Cadbury Easter Eggs, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Deserts, etc. Basically, a HUGE feast.

Now, we are young, and are on a VERY strict diet for 8-10 weeks while on our Clen cycles. High protien, Moderate-Low carbs, and Low fat. Can we ENJOY this ONE day which only comes around once a year? Then, continue our STRICT diet for 8-10 weeks with ZERO cheat days? We think we deserve it, and this one day of a full blown feast can't do much harm. As of Monday, RIGHT back on track with Cardio/Lifting/Diet routine as normal.

Also, I've heard of guys getting results on Clen while eating Pizza and Ice CREAM!!!!! So what can this feast possibly cause?

What do you guys think? Give it a GO, and ENJOY it, and get it all out of my system?

Also, how many of you are going to cheat??? HONESTLY!!!!!

BTW, I am 6'2, 198 lbs, 16% BF, trying to shred down to 12%, but think I can achieve that with the Clen, Diet, and Cardio for next 8-10 weeks.

Well, it seems as if you really want to feast tomorrow, so go for it. One day isn't going to completely fuck you up.

I've been dieting for two weeks now on Crum's diet. I plan on bringing tupperware tomorrow over my father's house so I can eat. Truthfully, I don't even want to cheat....I think I'm just too focused on my goal right now.

I plan on cheating, just because my whole family already thinks I am a psycho, so I might as well appear normal for one day, and enjoy everything... or else I will get really bitchy with everyone, and they might think it is "roid rage!" Dicks.

If you can do it and not feel like shit about it - more power to ya!!

One day is not going to destroy all of your hardwork - but I have to tell you - if it was me....and I let loose with the chocolate cream eggs....I would feel sooooo guilty...

- and I would spend the rest of the week feeling like complete crap about it.....but that's just me. A true psycho.

its easter ,and im going to cheat,3months of dieting and not 1cheat day and today i deserve it!!!

I am CHEATING LIKE CRAZY :!!!!!! Started the day with a great workout downed my shake waited an hour had a protein rich meal and have hit the easter candy HARD. Cadbury eggs are my arch nemesis today and I am losing the battle so far but not carring. I am gonna carry this on until our early dinner and huge dessert and then be done with my binge by around 430. How bad can 8 hours be :) even if I do pack away THOUSANDS of cals of Recess and cadbury eggs, and butterfinger bunnies, and a big triffle for dessert - mmmmmm!

Hmm

I too am On crums Diet and I dont even want to cheat, Ive been seeing such good results, I will post this weeks Diet log and pics. I mean having 2, 1/2lb steaks a day, and Eggs, with some chesse everynow adn then it all taste good good and fills me up. For Cheating Since I dont do I do indulge in Sweet Tarts Post workout, They are a 50/50 mixtrue of dextrose/malodextrin and It taste so good after a workout. One day wont help but Usally 1 day ends up becoming 2 days then 3, I know when I have one cheat meal, Im like I fucked up earlier so i might as well finsh that 2nd 3rd and 4th slice of cake.

I dont know what you have heard but CLen isnt a miracle drug, it does help with fat loss but to eat pizza/ice cream and lose fat u better be on a ton of test, Hardcore training, and alot of T-3.

Enjoy a cheat meal or so, but dont have the whole carton of cream eggs.

Happy EASTER,

WOW!!!!! Is all I have to say. My binge was far worse than I had imagined I was capable of. That said, I dont regret it, and now that it is over I am back on track. I am bulking right now so that couple of days worth of cals isnt gonna be that bad (might even give a little punch to my ONE cycle). Half way through the 4 week cycle.

same here =w= i passed out after one of my meals after church

i had a turkey sandwich,homefries,veggies,beef burger,3oatbran muffins,jelly beans,raisin bread passed out for 2hours sleeping whoke up and ate again basically i had 3meals today and im good i got enough protein and carbs for the whole week to go back on moderate carb eating sucks that tommorow IS DEDICATION TO HIT THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!! AND maybe do cardio!!!!!! oh well im glad i had today as a binge got my leptin levels back up hopefully

vitor97 ,i disagree with u,they can enjoy eating a bad meal once a week or even a cheat day,as long as they stick to there diet and are consistent with achieving goals,i been on the crums diet it is effective ,but after i got used to it i never wanted to cheat for 3months and today i ate for the good will of the holidays.......u dont need to do TEST to lose fat,,,,,,,,,as long as your diet is in check and cardio and everything u can loose the fat........ just steroids make things easier:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom