Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C and Coleus Forskohlli

LJ76

A few years ago I took an ECA stack for one day and couldn't bear it. Just half the recommended dose would leave me shaking like a leaf and feeling like hell with nervousness. After hearing about how Coleus Forskohlli added to the stack could reduce or eliminate the CNS stimulatory effects, I decided to give it a try. I used Diet Fuel Ultimate and strangely enough I took the full dose(3 caps) without the CNS side effects. I felt a some stimulatory effects but it was not a nervous energy like I had experienced when I took plain ECA. Has anyone tried this and gotten the same reduction in stimulation?

Good info!!!

I'd like to try that myself. I feel like I've read somewhere before that taking MM4(which contains CF) with an ECA would seem to negate some of the stimulatory effect...not sure.

I just read on T-Mag how studies are supposedly being done regarding saw palmetto's potential to reduce the stimulatory effect of an ECA stack when taken at 1440mg a day.

Top Bottom