Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e.c.a question for mr.x and par deus, plus anyone else?

salty

How many times a day do you recommend the e.c.a stack and should I take the aspirin every time? What dosage of each do you recommend and will this be beneficial to keto diet and would it hurt in any way? How safe is it? Thanks before hand!

I would not take aspirin too much, because it's a good way to get an ulcer. Personally, if this is your first time using EC stack, I would recommend 25mg ephedrine and 200mg coffee 81mg aspirin (baby aspirin) split into 2 doses. (you can cut out the aspirin)

I think the above is a pretty safe way to go when using ec.
Mr.X:cool:

The only studies showing aspirin to be helpful were in obese people, and there are conflicting studies. It has not been shown effective in lean subjects.

As Mr. X said, 2 times per day is a good place to start,and you can up it to 3 times (which is what all of the studies use) in a week or so.

I usually start out at one dose of 25mg/200mg (E/C) for the first few days, then move it up to 2 doses by Thursday and Friday. I do a CKD, therefore, I usually do not take it on the weekends during my carb-up. By the time I am through with my dieting (weeks into the diet), I am taking 50mg Ephedrine, 400mg Caffeine, and a shitload of Yohimbine both topically and orally at about 3-4 times per day. Always work your way up, and if extreme doses are used, then it might be a good idea to get blood pressure check-ups to be on the safe side, at least I do about 2-3 times per month.

BMJ

Dump the aspirin, it's a waste. If you want a powerful thermogenic stack, go out and by some No Doz or some Vivarin. Those are pure USP caffeine. Then buy some real ephedrine, not the herbal equivalent. The ephedrine I use to buy only came in 25 mg tabs, but i would chip some off to try and keep it at 20 mg along with my 200mg of caffeine. I'm going to warn you right now, if the only fat burners you have tried were "supplement" brands which are almost never USP grade caffeine or ephedrine, look out, the real deal will have quite a kick. Start low and work your dosage up, or if your one of those gonzo bodybuilders like my friends, just take it full strength right of the bat.

The response to aspirin in the ECA stack is largely dependant on whether or not you possess a genetic variant of one of the G-protein beta subunits. Without having a genetic test for this variant, I would recommend you leave the aspirin in the stack because it may be helping your fatloss goals, and it prolly won't hurt (unless you're prone to ulcers). Either way the advice to start at 2x per day and increase if all goes well is good advice (with or without the aspirin).

The most likely reason why there was a greater response to aspirin shown in obese people is that this same G-protein variant may also play a role in the development of obesity.

Top Bottom