Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dymetadrine Xtreme.... those in the know ?

OneEyedJack

So much conflicting info regarding this and such like products containing Ephedra and I dont know what to think. I want to give them a try but...

Are they really as dangerous as they are made out to be ?

Those in the know please let me know.

Thanks in appreciation

I've used Dymetradrine 25 and the newer product called Dymetradrine Xextreme for years. I haven't had any problem with it ever and it really gets me through a whole workout. 25 Years Bodybuilding, 15 using Dymetradrine, play it wise, don't abuse the product, I used 2 - 45minutes before my workout, when I was less than 225lbs. Now at 240lbs I use 3 per workout.

Reporting back....

Well I took one on an empty stomach, it took about an hour to do anything (dunno if that is normal) then it was a quite a mild effect
dunno what two will do but I will get used to it a bit first.
So all is OK.

I did Xenadrine for a few months ... was great. Then I switched to Dymetadrine Xtreme ... and this is a great product ... cheap and boost my energy ... I think I will stick to this ... have tried Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Adipokenitix, MHP, etc .... this is so far the best for me. But it's just a personal favorite ... try it ...

Top Bottom